𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢𝚃𝚠𝚘

Rudy's POV (surprise!!)

"God Oakley I miss you so damn much," I say while sighing.

"I know bubba. I don't know if I will be able to go to college here. I miss you too much."

Oakley and I have been on video chat for the past two hours. After she made her recent Instagram post, I had to call and make sure she was okay.

"You know you can go to college here. UCLA is an amazing college or you could always do online college."

"I don't know if I even wanna go.. like what would I even study?!"

I just laugh at her, "I don't know baby, you will figure it out. but hey I'm gonna go. I love you baby girl"

"I love you too."

I lay back on my bed looking up at the wall, thinking about my girl and how much I miss her. That's when I get an idea in my head. I quickly get up and run into the living room where everyone is.

"are you okay dude?" Jonathan asks.

"yeah I'm fine but I just got an amazing idea and I need to make sure you guys are okay with it, specifically Austin."

"uh okay, what's the question?" Austin asks.

"I want to go surprise Oakley and I know you guys miss her too. I was wanting to know if it's okay if I just go see her this time. I'm gonna try and get her to come back with me."

"Yeah dude that's fine. And it's good to go now before this Corona stuff gets even bigger. So yeah man, just go make sure my baby sister is okay and I'll let my parents know you're coming. When did you wanna go?"

"I'm getting a ticket for tomorrow but I'm going to text Emma and let her know."

Once I've bought the ticket I go ahead and text Emma and she responds quickly and excitedly.

-
-
-

Rudy: hey Emma it's Rudy Ik this is random but I wanna surprise Oakley by flying out to Ohio you think you can help me out? I've already bought a plane ticket for tomorrow and her parents know about me coming

Emma: holy shit yes! Oakley will lose it with all this drama with Adam she could really use her boyfriend atm so what do I need to do?

Rudy: Okay thanks! If you could just have a sleep over with her at her house and just keep occupied that would be good! And then when u hear a knock on her front door I need you to take Photos and maybe a video

Emma: okay cool! Is it just you?

Rudy: yes it's just me I don't wanna sound selfish but I just want her to my self for a bit

Emma: that's understandable

-
-
-

Rudy's POV

Once I finished talking to Emma, I decided to pack my bag and then go to bed so I can be ready to surprise my girl. I end up going to sleep with a big smile on my face.

I'm currently at the airport, along with Austin. He said he would drop me off.

"okay man, you got everything you need?"

"yeah I do, but I'm not worried about if I have everything or not. I just wanna get to my girl, that's all."

He just smiles at me. We end up standing in a comfortable silence. As we were waiting there, Oakley had text me for the 10th time this morning, but I ignore it once again. I hate doing this, but I know if I talk to her I'll end up spoiling the surprise and I don't want to do that.

"is she still trying to talk to you?"

I nod.

"dude she's gonna be pissed."

I shrug my shoulders, "I know but if I talk to her I'm going to spill the plans for the surprise." 

after a few more minutes of standing there, my plane number is called. I hug Austin and then make my way onto the plane.

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜! 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝