The threads of control

Start from the beginning

Taehyung: Leave her before you regret it.*he slowly it caution walked upstairs and spoke with gritted teeth*

Yoon Ji: Then you should have compelled me to be gone forever, right? So a payback.

With that said, Yoon Ji cut Y/n's neck with the knife. But it didn't spill any blood, because It was a magical knife. Taehyung was furious, his eyes were throwing daggers.

Yoon Ji was a bit terrified but still, she let go of Y/n leaving her to collapse to the ground but Taehyung, using his powers sprinted towards her before she could touch the ground. He crouched down and held her in his arms. The girls too rushed upstairs to them. The boys spread around to protect the guests from these invaders.

When the girls reached to them, Taehyung gently laid Y/n's head on Jisoo's lap, looking worriedly at her. Now that he was free to move, he caught Yoon Ji who was trying to escape, by her cape and dragged her downstairs in front of Yoon-ha and threw her on the floor.

He had never treated a woman like this before but he accepted it himself, that if anyone dares to harm his woman then they would see his wrath.

Taehyung: What. Did. You. Do? *he asked, stopping himself from harming them.*

Yoon Ji: Well Well well, I have trapped her souls inside me. She won't be able to survive there.*she said pointing towards her head*

Yoon ha: She'll die soon anyway, Taehyung. Now you'll be able to marry me. I know you turned me down because of her but now she won't come between us. *she spoke maniacally*

Taehyung tightly slapped Yoon ha, it was so hard that it left marks on her face. Yoon ha was now beyond terrified yet so angry. Everyone else was shaken and dumbfounded. Yet no one wanted to interfere between them. Taehyung's dominant aura didn't let them.

Taehyung: Never in your dreams you freaking woman. If you don't leave Y/n, I swear to Hades I'll wipe out your whole coven from its existence. *he shouted at her.*

Everyone was taken aback. Taehyung was never the violent one. But then again, a king can do anything to protect his Queen.

But Yoon-ha was angrier now. First, she was turned down in front of so many people and now again. Her psychotic so-called-Love was just being a fuel to this anger. Also, Yoon Ji had manipulated her to remove Y/n to get to her 'love'.

All these factors turned Yoon-ha insane. She was convinced that if Y/n goes away then she would be able to get back Taehyung.
Yoon Ji was taking full advantage of this naive girl. She was happy that finally, her plan would be successful and she will be able to get the sole thing she wanted from Aurora.

Yoon-ha being a maniac snapped the necks of the guards and workers around the hall, though snapping their necks wouldn't kill them just make them unconscious but the witches did kill some of his subjects and some were being tortured and it angered Taehyung. So he vanished from his place. Using his ability to speed-walk, he started snapping necks of the witches randomly.

Taehyung's friends helped the other guests to evacuate from the hall. They also stopped many witches from killing people.

Both leader and monarch had stopped their violence while Taehyung was furiously looking at Yoon-ha telling her that she and Yoon Ji were the cause of all the casualties today.
Out of nowhere Yoon Ji went upstairs towards Y/n with Olympian crystal. This time, Taehyung lost the last piece of his humanity. Tired from fighting the king, Yoon-ha couldn't use her powers now.