I looked at the clock realising my party would be here soon.  Going into the bathroom attached to my office I changed to a grey trouser suit with a cream silk camisole.   I tied my hair up neatly and put on some lip gloss and a spritz of perfume. I left the package on my desk and locked the office. 

Going downstairs I went into the coffee shop and noticed that the buffet was ready.   Turning around I went back upstairs and unlocked the room for the party.   I pulled out some ice and a bottle of champagne and put them in the ice bucket. 

I put out some snacks and checked the room one final time.   I heard voices downstairs and saw a blonde man talking to Marc.  This must be our model. 

"Hi" I said as I approached them.   Blondie looked me up and down and then smiled.  "I'm Pria" I said as I held out my hand. 

"Tony from Golden connections your model for this evening.  Nice to meet you Pria" he smiled a toothy smile and took my hand raising it and turned it over plating a kiss just above my knuckles. 

I glanced to the side and saw Marc roll his eyes.  "I'll show you the room, we have a changing room also.  Can I get you a drink?" I asked motioning for him to follow me upstairs. 

I took him to our room and showed him a door to the far left of the room.  Inside is a small changing room and another door takes you to a restroom.  He placed his coat on a hook and put his bag down.  "Did you want a drink Tony?" I asked again as he had yet to answer me. 

"A bottle of water would be great" he replied.  I walked to the other side and retrieved a cold bottle of water from the fridge.  As I got back to the room Tony had removed his top and although I wasn't interested it was a mighty fine view.

"Like what you see sugar" I blushed.  The last thing I wanted was Tony thinking I was interested.  I passed him his water. 

"I'll let you get ready if your cold or need anything give me a shout" I shut the door and went downstairs.

I heard a car outside and as I opened the front door I saw the limo pulling up.   Marc was stood to the opening of the coffee shop as I stepped out onto the front steps. 

Four girls climbed out.  "Hi welcome to New Beginnings ladies we have a little light entertainment before your night gets fully charged" a lot of cheers and Shouts before the ladies followed me inside. 

"My name is Pria we are based upstairs to start can I introduce..." I turned to introduce Marc when I looked he had disappeared. 

"My names Lucy, this is Shelley, Lisa and Kaylie" the red headed lady said with the bride to be sash on.  

"Nice to meet you.  Please follow me this way" I took them up to their room and showed them to their seats with a glass of champagne.   "Help yourself to anything behind you.  The fridge has other drinks and I'll let you know when we are to break for food" I passed the middle of the easels where there was a seat and knocked on the changing room door.  "Tony are you ready?" 

Tony came out wearing just a towel.   A few wolf whistles came from behind me.  "Always for you Pria" he drawled.  "Ladies let's get some paint onto canvas" he announced swiping off his towel and putting one foot up on the chair. 

I smiled at his confidence.   As I took a seat to the side I looked over the ladies.  Lucy was a tall and pretty curly red head with bright green eyes.   Shelley had short brown hair with deep chocolate eyes and a tan that was nearly as dark as her hair.   Lisa was the only blonde, her hair was straight and all the way to her hips.  She had soft blue eyes and was the most demure of the girls.