She said if I got home and hated it I could take it off but she was confident I wouldn't. I did however get her to agree to a light cover as I wasn't use to a full face of make up.

When she finished and turned me to take off the cover of the mirror a few others in the salon had appeared behind me. Once she took it off I was frozen. She had put small plaits around the front of my hair and tiny twists scattered over the back. It gave it a soft and delicate look. You could see the sparkles like stars through the hairstyle.

She had done my eyes in a grey smokey look with a fine pink dusting on my cheeks and a pink lip tint. It was so pretty I was dumbfounded. I avoided pretty like the plague but this was just the affect that would compliment my sexy dress.

So many compliments were given from the staff and I just stood and hugged Vivian. "You do realise that I don't give these out at all" I explained.

"Oh I knew we were kindred spirits of pain my darlin. That's why I wanted to spoil you" she whispered. "Don't carry that shit. Open you wings and live girly. Even the ugly shit in this world is worth experiencing just use it to fuel you to find the beauty"

I held back my tears thanked them all promising Vivian I would be back and walked out head held high with a new kind of confidence.

Dads were already at the studio fussing around arrangements. Jacob was coming in with me. Gerry had said he was escorting me in the car they had booked to pick us up at 6.30pm.

It was now 6pm and I sat in my gown ready other than slipping on my dress. As well as taking me out Jacob had give me a necklace which I now wore. It was rose gold with a heart edged in delicate diamonds. Interlaced around the central heart was three smaller silver ones that looked liked they hung off the central one.

It was unbelievably beautiful but Jacob had chose it specifically to show how I was the central heart to our family. He was going to grow into a considerate man if he showed this care and thought as a teenager.

I stroked the necklace gently m and revelled in the warm feeling I had when I thought of family. Love was around me and I was lucky enough to feel it's affects.

Stepping into my dress I secured my belt and slipped into my shoes. Taking in my reflection in my mirror I was surprised how I looked. I didn't notice my flaws or started picking at my outfit I just accepted how lovely I looked.

I smiled grabbed my bag and went downstairs. Jacob was stood by the door in a tux with a pocket handkerchief the same baby blue as my dress. He smiled.

"Sis you look hot" I laughed. Outright belly laughed. This made him smile wider.

"Tinker" I whispered as I took his arm and we walked outside. There was a beautiful white Range Rover Evoque with a full decked out chauffeur standing with the door open. Still smiling I slid into the seat as he closed the door and Jacob slid in beside me.

"Remember Sis tonight is about fun. If at any time the fun has left give me a wink and we'll run off to McDonalds" I was laughing again. I took his hand gave it a squeeze as we made our way.

The studio looked epic. The 'New Beginnings' sigh had overhead lights making it look like a beacon in the night. A balloon archway of silver and blue reached up over the double doorway.

I hadn't noticed the chauffeur until the door was open and his hand appeared in front of me. Jacob was giggling to the side. "Shut it squirt" I laughed as I stepped out of the car.

Jacob took my arm as he led me inside. We had planned for me to come before the crowd at 7pm so I could get a good look before the crowds and also so I could greet our guests when they arrived.