After throwing all my emotions into our relationship and thinking he had too I had suppressed my anger how he had thrown me away. Therapy had helped me address this and made me realise I was blocking any male getting close to me again.

I had been given the task of trying to flirt and allowing someone to flirt with me. I had loved the night I had spent with Brandon when he rejected me so easily and quickly afterwards I had to fight my feelings of being dirty and unworthy.

I finally was feeling more confident about myself. The dress I had purchased for my opening/birthday party was risqué. It was a pale blue in colour, off the shoulder l tapered to the waist and flowed delicately to my knee. I had found a slim dark blue belt that highlighted my small waist with some 5inch dark blue killer heels. It made my boobs looks huge and my legs look long.

I was nervous about wearing it but I had challenged myself and I wasn't loosing even to myself. I'd even booked into a salon to have my hair trimmed and have an updo. What an updo was I have no idea until after the appointment.

Today was my first and last quiet day. Tomorrow I had a session in the morning with Jay and then Friday evening I was meeting with Pierre for dinner. He wasn't able to come to my opening but we had become friends so he wanted to take me out for a birthday meal.

He told me he was gay after talking about my Dad's and our friendship had been unexpected but a blessing. I still haven't quite mastered the friend thing or the being social thing. The Academy has me booked into trust sessions with a few teams in the next few weeks to push me out of my comfort zone and hopefully help with my apprehension of people.

Saturday morning Jacob and I had booked to go to 'Treetops'. It was fairly new but had zip wires, trampolines and walkways all set up in the trees in a forest. We had the morning to spend there but were taking a picnic to have before we headed home.

It was my birthday present from Jacob. He knew me well. Dads present was a day jet skiing but I haven't booked that yet. I was thinking of booking it with my Dad's and Jacob and maybe making a weekend of it.

"Your gonna wrinkle if you stay in that bath much longer" I heard Gerry shout. I sighed as my peace and quiet had finished and got out.

Throwing on a velvet jumpsuit and a pair of socks I jogged my way downstairs. "Hey princess" I jumped out of my skin as Gerry had come around the corner just as I'd stepped off the last step of the stairs.

"Geez you scared me" I gasped holding my hand to my heaving chest.

Gerry giggled and he dragged me into his side with his arm over my shoulder. "Academy awareness training paying off princess?" he dripped with sarcasm.

"Im off the clock" I playfully pushed his arm off my shoulder. "Are you all home tonight?" I asked.

"Derek is working a little late so wondered if we wanted to meet him at Davey's later" Gerry asked as we went into the kitchen.

"We haven't been there for a while" I said as I filled up the coffee machine.

"You know Derek doesn't like it. He thought as Saturday was about you he would take Jacob to his favourite place tonight" Gerry was leaning on the island watching me. "He's always paranoid that you and Jacob never feel left out or there is any preferential treatment" he said.

I smiled. Neither Derek or Gerry could ever make us feel anything other than loved and wanted. "Sounds a good plan. What are you up to today?" I asked him.

"To be honest I've a quiet day and I wondered if you wanted to do something" he said.

"Yes please. Although normally my life is chaos just sitting around here all day will drive me mad" I exclaimed.