What you doing here? /2/

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ Peter has his spider-abilities but isn't Spider-Man. This is a slight au? and i'm so sorry I updated late-- I'm having to deal with college work. /

Summary:
                  Peter Parker, a boy who loves
                  his comics and science. He
                  has these abilities but decides
                  not to use them as the world
                  outside is protected and
                  having not as much crime...
                  his normal life gets
                  interrupted however.

...

"Welcome home?" Clint wondered and Peter looked at Stan: "You know how you said comics can come to life? Well I think they did!" the teen pointed at the world's greatest heroes.

Now this got the heroes confused, they didn't understand that at all.

"I'm gonna go check if anything is--" the TV on the right hand corner of the ceiling showed a burning building.

"Well my time to go, you have to stay with Mr Stan."

when the heroes were gonna chase after and speak to Peter they chose it was wise to stay just as he said.

"Don't worry about him, kid's brave and you can't find anyone else like him." Stan told the heroes like some sort of reassurance.

When they saw the news they could see Peter was there:

...

"How many inside?" Peter asked the fire fighters and when they announced there is a mother with two kids in the middle floor, apartment 10 he went straight there.

Some were telling him to not go in but he was already in there, opening the door he saw the mother and the two children.

"Ma'am i'm here to help you"

"Please take my children." He went to the window and opened it, the fire was crackling around them as he helped the mother over there as well.

Making what seemed to he a sort of slide with both of his webs he helped the children in as they slid down, next was the mother. The teen had to reassure her before letting her slide down.

Jumping out the window he landed on the ground, covering his face with his hood.

He recieved thanks and he checked how the family was doing, with confirmation they were thankfully alright.

Peter slid away from the scene as he went back to the comic book store, a small smile on his face. "Well, that happened because of a kitchen going on fire... somehow. That's as bad as it gets. Not like your world where you fight aliens and stuff!"

The excited teen continued: "--so what did you guys talk about?"

"...filled us in. Can't believe it. So our existence was written? we didn't shape it?" Clint or 'Hawkeye' choked out, was that meaning his love life and family was written out as well?

This time Stan stood up from the counter, a small parental smile on his lips: "Not entirely, I created you but your decisions are entirely your own. I intertwined your choice in a side of fate."

That small reassurance made Clint breath a sigh of relief, he wouldn't know what would happen if something bad had happened to his family and it was all staged.

...in all honesty it relieved all of the heroes doubts and thoughts..

"Oh! we need a way to get you back! hm... wait wait! what about a portkey? a floo system? apparation? time turner? wait no..."