Complicated

/This is an original oneshot by yours truly~ enjoy!/

Summary:
The Rouge Avengers were
pardoned and returned but
were greeted with something
they wouldn't expect. Peter
was in his room... what would
be happening when they
meet him in this heated
situation?

...

This morning he had a mild headache, he brushed it off as a normal 'hit your head concussion' he figured that he hit his head hard on the headboard, because oh boy do they hurt...

When Peter went to his school he realized it wasn't just any old headache...

"...sensory overload." he muttered to himself while he covered his ears with the palm of his hands, he decided that he would manage to get through the day, if it gets too bad then...

Every time the obnoxious bell would ring his ears felt they were bleeding, every sound pounded against him as he shivered in pain. He was starting to get dizzy but the boy only had one more period left. If he somehow manages to get through that then that would be a miracle from the gods.

"Finally..." Peter got up as the loud bell sung harshly in his ear. The boy wobbled up before making his way out, he wondered how Mr Stark was doing because when Peter left for school he seemed... stressed.

The boy got pushed around out of the school, finally making his way to his usual pick-up.

"...'ey 'appy..." he muttered while entering and leaning his head back in agony. "Right i'm calling Stark." The man muttered before driving to the tower.

When he arrives at the tower he stumbles in. Slightly disorientated.

"Hello Peter, Mr Stark has a few visitors. Mr Stark has been alerted." The voice was tender in a whisper but it still pierced the boy's ears making him whine slightly.

...

Tony looked at the elevator as the Rouges arrived.

He was scared but masked it, Peter was needed as they talked. Tony pretended everything was like the normal, he showed slight anger in his caln tone. At times his hand would touch his arc-reactor before continuing.

"It will take time for me to trust you---" he got cut off as the ai chimed up:

"Sir it seems that Peter is currently disorientated senses higher than average and should need a scolding." FRIDAY alerted as Tony froze with a frustrated sigh.

When the group rose he made a small order filled with calmed anger. "Stay. Here. Rhodes make sure they don't leave, and thanks babygirl." Tony sighed and went to the elevator making his way down. Even though the Rouge's tried to leave FRIDAY made a warning:

"If you leave this floor any shape or form you will be electrocuted."

They stayed put as Rhodey sat down on an arm-chair, "FRI little check on Tones?" They heard audio of Tony talking to what seemed to be a teenager, no video footage was shown though.

"Kid Happy first alerted me and then you stepped in the building. Why didn't you stay in your room?"

Peter hesitated a bit before answering with a pounding headache: "I... I thought about staying but then I thought it was a normal headache but when I already was halfway through school I couldn't back down even if it hurt"

Tony crossed his arms when the boy started to talk. "I don't want to hear it." when the boy didn't shut up he sighed and looked at the boy. "Great now I have to hear it."