Meetings

/This is an adorable romanogers with young Peter oneshot by yours truly~/

Summary:
There was an important
meeting that had to be
discussed with the
world-saving heroes. But a
cute little distraction tumbled
into the room.

...

The Avengers knew that Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff were married, she still kept her surname but only few could call her: 'Mrs Rogers'

However they didn't know they had adopted a child, since as told before: Natasha couldn't have children due to her ovaries being taken from a young age, it slightly made the couple sad so they turned to adoption.

Although there was a secret bicker about the child they adopt being a boy or a girl, they finally settled to a boy...

"Let's go to this orphanage..." She dragged Steve as the two entered, the lady brought the couple to see the younger children who ranged 3 to 5 years of age.

They requested to see the boys and all of them varied, some of them were really cute and the chaotic couple could have chosen any of them... however their eyes fell to one baby in particular

Not like any of the other children the boy seemed reserved and when he saw them he was excited to see the two not as Black Widow and Captain America however... "I'm Natasha and this is Steve." The female gently said as she crouched to the small boy's level.

"H-hi Ms 'Tasha an' Mr 'eve..."

They both expected him to freak out that Black Widow and Captain America was here but this child did none of that.

He hugged a small plushie in his arms and looked up at them both.

He had big hazel doe-eyes, a mop of brown curls and a child-like smile.

"What's you're name bud?" Steve smiled and crouched down beside his wife, the boy fumbled around a bit shyly as his eyebrows furrowed trying to word out what he would say.

"...My n-name 's Peter!" He felt happy that he said his own name as his eyes sparkled and he bounced happily

This boy was adorable, they chose him.

And now they have a new beautiful baby boy named Peter Benjamin Rogers. No-one knew about the child except for Tony Stark -who got the courtesy of calling Natasha Mrs Rogers-

They raised the child lovingly when they had time. Went out to disneyland at one point with Tony, went to the secret play room Tony had made for the kid that he too adored.

Peter was asleep in Steve's arms as he put the boy in their room, gently putting a fluffy blanket over as the child slept.

A teenage boy named Harley Keener -who was also an intern in SI- had to babysit the little toddler but he fell asleep beside the boy out of exhaustion. When the little boy woke up he didn't see his parents or his uncle. "Mama?.." He sniffled before waddling out the room leaving the sleeping teen.

He was holding an iron-man plushie before looking up at the ceiling.

"...Fwiday?" He rubbed his eyes as the ai answered sweetly: "Yes mini rogers?" he smiled widely showing a missing tooth at the answer of the lady.

"mama an' papa?" He asked as ligts appeared guiding the small boy to the room.

...

"...So of course this seems like a danger, are you--- are you even listening?" Steve stared at Tony who shrugged before the blond haired man just shook his head.

They were having a discussion on what to do for the threat that was approaching, there were a few stupid remarks which he dismissed. Steve just wanted his baby-boy...

well...

The door opened slightly, a mop of brown curls could be seen as a small boy tumbled in, Natasha noticed the small child as she didn't even try to hide the soft yet sweet smile on the entry of the child.

Peter met his mother's eyes and squealed: "Mama!"

He then pushed hismelf up on the table and waddled to his mother, falling nicely on her lap.

"Did you miss me baby?" her tone was sweet as Clint and Sam shievred at the scarily soft voice the woman made. When the small hazel doe-eyed boy nodded and hugged her quickly he was taken up in the arms of the super-soldier.

"They there bud!" Steve tickled the small boy's tummy the boy giggled and squealed out a small 'papa'. Bruce and Rhodey cocked an eyebrow and chuckled at the sight.

"Ah so this is the kid Tones was talking about, I always wanted to know." Rhodey crossed his arms fondly, Bruce just sipped his cup of coffee.

When Peter heard his uncle's nickname he looked around and stumbled towards the billionaire. He showed Tony the iron-man plushie he was holding with a bright smile, and in response the usually 'don't like children' guy smiled. at a child. geniunely.

"Well... this is our son, Peter Benjamin Rogers." Steve got up as he held the boy in his arms.

"No shiiiii---" Sam was going to curse but Natasha glared at him making him shut up. "Hold on... where is Harley?" Tony looked around to see no Harley Keener. the suppose to be babysitter.

Peter looked at Tony and giggled slightly:

"Sleepy n' tired." Peter nodded as the billionaire made a sigh, he was pretty exhausted but what could he say? the teenager was happy to help. He deserves at least some rest.

The team got introduced to the adorable little boy and were now very protective of the small ball of sunshine. Now they understood why the chaotic couple loved this child dearly... Clint brought his children over as Lila and Cooper played with the small child such as: hide and seek, or tag or fortress.

[END]