An Honorary Title Returned

Out of all the omegas, Glen was the one Sahara found the easiest to confront. It could be attributed to his time spent with the Falcons, a time where she had seen a side to the omega which made talking to him much like speaking to the twins. Thus, she didn't think twice about heading to his territory to have a talk. Only, she forgot to consider if the feeling was mutual. It wasn't.

The moment her board entered the area ruled by the second omega, boarders appeared from the shadows, blocking her path.

"I'm here to meet Glen," Sahara informed as she swayed back and forth in one place.

The teens eyed her. Though there was no friendliness on their faces, they didn't look angry either. In fact, Sahara detected a hint of something else. It reminded her of the look a deer had right after seeing headlights, the last moment before impact - resignation.

Sahara narrowed her eyes.

"No one's allowed in," one of the teens informed. With that, they turned their backs, ready to board off as though the matter was closed.

The Falcon chewed her bottom lip. "Paige sent me!" she threw the bait.

The teens paused.

Sahara licked her lips. It was scary how easy lying became once she'd done it once. The boarders before her knew their omega was on the search for his ex, unable to let go. Whether they liked it or not, hiding news of her whereabouts from him wouldn't bode well.

One of the teens turned and gave a resigned wave.

Sahara followed before they could change their mind. Sorry, she already began to apologize to Glen internally.

There weren't many boarders around. Perhaps they were sleeping in the day, or perhaps a large chunk was in school as agreed on? One thing was very visible amongst the few around, the moral of the place was nonexistent. There was no spark.

It became very apparent that something had happened to dampen the mood. Sahara's guess was the pledging allegiance wasn't something done with everyone on board. Or maybe no one was? The scary thought flashed through her mind.

Sahara was pulled from it as they stopped before a building. One look and you could tell it was a greenhouse. It brought back memories of the first time Sahara had run into the omegas.

One of the boarders opened the door and stepped through while another motioned for Sahara to follow.

Jumping from her board, she did just that.

A whiff of damp dirt hit her and droplets in the air immediately attached themselves to the Falcon. The first few breaths she took felt heavy. Colorful flowers graced the eye from every corner and the soft gurgle of water sang soft lullabies to the ear.

They walked along a dirt path. Then moment they turned a corner. The teen leading her stepped aside, made a motion, and then left.

Sahara eyed the platinum hair of the figure who had his back to her. She opened her mouth.

"You never struck me as a liar," Glen spoke first.

Sahara swallowed her words. How had she been caught so quickly?

The second omega turned. A butterfly sat on his finger; colors more vibrant than any butterfly Sahara had ever seen.

Glen's lips turned into a gentle smile. Lowering his head, he blew. The butterfly flew off, wings carrying it toward Sahara.

Snap.

The motion of Glen's fingers yielded results as the butterfly exploded into hundreds more. They surrounded Sahara on every side, each more colorful than the last.