Falcons United

The Falcons and Phantom made it to their destination in good time.

The tallest tower in the city loomed before them, blinding those who stared at its dazzling metallic structure.

The large black gates swung open before the crew could even come to a stop.

"Looks like someone's expecting us," Orion mentioned.

On the well-kept lawns, several boarders dressed in red lounged. Though at first, they threw casual glances at the newcomers, they perked up when they saw one board with two figures in particular.

Not returning the attention, the Falcons continued on their path.

The entrance to the building was a glass door. It was here that the group dismounted. The boards were left behind without the waiting Keepers needing to say a word.

Waving uniformed girls off, Terrell led the way to the glass lift. The round elevator was already waiting. As soon as they got in and the doors closed, a green light scanned the group. Not even a second later, the lift shot up. The glass showed off just how fast they were going. Despite the speed, the ride was very smooth.

Reagan squished his face against the glass, making sure his nose was at a strange angle. Arden retreated to the other end, seeming to try and look as though he didn't belong to the group. Orion simply stood in silence while Terrell grabbed a hold of Sahara's hand, squeezing it ever so slightly.

Sahara shot him a look. She'd learned that Terrell didn't do well in enclosed spaces. The more open, the better. She didn't know the details of why, and she wasn't going to push, letting him come to the point of being ready to share.

They came to a gentle stop and the doors slid open.

Reagan pushed his way past everyone and bounded out. "Guess who's here to visit!" he bellowed as he went for the doors to his right, ignoring all others.

The rest of the group disembarked more gracefully from the elevator.

Just as Reagan reached for the door, it swung open.

A figure emerged, smoothly put a palm on the twin's face, and pushed him to the side.

"Relly!" a voice exclaimed. Tall, fit, dark-haired and eyed Rayne strode toward the group. His devilishly handsome face shared features similar to that of his younger brother.

Orion and Arden, who were in front of Terrell, smoothly stepped to the side to clear the path.

Rayne spread his arms wide. "Give your brother a hug!"

Terrell let Sahara's hand go to dodge the oncoming assault. He ducked under those arms and calmly walked toward the open door behind.

"Twerp?" he called, ignoring the older version of himself completely.

With a sigh, Rayne turned to witness the apple of his eye disappear through the door. "Someone still doesn't know how to express his adoration toward me."

Sahara's eyebrows rose at the choice of words.

Reagan went after Terrell while Arden and Orion waited.

Tilting his head, Rayne turned to examine the leader of the Falcons. "I see he decided to let you tag along again."

"It's nice to see you, too," Sahara replied brightly.

With a hum, Rayne shot the other Falcon's an aloof look before turning to hurry after Terrell.

"Relly!"

The Falcons stayed where they were. They exchanged glances.

"We should probably go and stop any murders from occurring," Arden suggested.