Far From Peaceful

It was typical of the Phantom omega to make his presence known in such a flashy way. Apparently, the one who came with him was thinking something along the same lines.

"Why couldn't we just use the door like normal people?" The second figure boarded in. His light blue hair was quite eye-catching.

"Blue!" Naomi squealed in delight as she shot up.

Sahara couldn't help but wonder if the girl's influence had something to do with Noah returning to the color. How his hair hadn't died off from all the abuse was a whole mystery of its own.

Arden grabbed Naomi's collar, preventing her from dashing through the crowd toward the newcomers.

"See, I told you she wasn't dying," a calmer voice spoke as Sven followed the other two. He paused, eyes landing on the teens who'd frozen mid-fight. "Though it looks like we once again interrupted quite the event."

Noah squatted on his board, eyes flickering in interest. "Got any room for some extra fists?" he asked eagerly.

Terrell's eyes came to rest on Sahara, only then did the cold in them dissipate somewhat. The boy jumped from his board. Teens backed away all around. He didn't seem to notice at all as he left his sleek board hovering where it was. The Phantom omega walked step by step to where Aaron sat. A new tension filled the air.

Only when he was close did Aaron's eyes flicker open. He sat up, watching the Phantom approach.

All eyes followed Terrell and many people held their breaths.

"Ahh...look who it is–"

The lead Noctorious member never got to finish his sentence as a palm landed on his face. He was mercilessly pushed to the side. The boy stumbled back a few feet before coming to a stop. He rubbed his face, a leer on it, but made no further move.

In a smooth motion, Terrell jumped onto the raised area. Contrary to Sahara's expectation, he ignored her. Instead, his hand shot out. Grabbing Aaron by the collar he hurled him to his feet. Aaron's crew shifted, breaking out of their trance.

Aaron raised a palm to stop them from coming to his aid.

"What's the meaning of this?" Terrell growled.

Aaron calmly leaned his head to the side so that his eyes made contact with Sahara. He raised his eyebrows as though to say "calm your man down."

The Falcon caught on. "Terrell," she spoke softly, getting to her feet. "It was an invite. I came of my own accord."

Though Terrell's grip loosened somewhat, he still held on, eyes narrowing. The two omegas were the same height and so at eye level.

Crash.

A Chair was kicked over.

"If you want to join the party, get in line first!" The dude with red streaks in his hair yelled out of nowhere. Perhaps he didn't like being ignored, or maybe he simply had too much energy he needed to get out.

"Temper. Temper," Naomi clucked as she shook her head in disapproval.

Both twins nodded, agreeing unanimously with her.

"Ohh." Noah shifted to sit, dangling his legs off the edge of his board.

Sven folded his arms, eyeing the Noctorious members with obvious distaste. "Say, aren't those masks a rip off from the Phantoms?" he asked. "What happened, no originality of your own?"

Noah nodded, ignoring the burning glares from all around. "I think that one especially is asking for a thrashing." He nodded to the guy that had yelled.