"Yes I'm sorry I won't take any risk I promise" he hugged at me and checked his watch. 

"Right well your car is fine I checked it last night and put a tracker on that also.   Drive safe and keep in touch" he walked me to my car just as my phone vibrated.

Brandon: stay safe darlin and listen to your Dads I trust them when I can't be around to keep you safe.  Your precious cargo.   Go and impress your artist guy xxx

Pria: everything will be fine I will be careful.  Speak later xxx

I smiled at his concern started the car and waved to Derek as I drove out of the driveway. 

The drive was easy and I parked in an open car park near to the shops and near to the entrance.  Christ I was being paranoid.  I tried shaking out of my nerves as I grabbed my bag and made my way to the coffee shop. 

Casio's Coffee shop was directly opposite the gallery.  As I entered I noticed the neon signs and brightly coloured seats.   I searched over the tables and noticed Mr Stuart stood at a table near to the back of the shop.

He was wearing a grey suit with a light blue shirt and matching tie.  Mr Stuart was always well dressed.  He had the blackest of hair that was kept short and neat with deep blue eyes.  He stood at just over 6ft and although a slightly slender frame he was toned.  Not that I had seen I only presumed as he spent every evening after college at the gym. 

He smiled as he saw me and waved.  I made my way to the table as he pulled out my seat.  "Hello Mr Stuart" I said. 

"None of that now your not my student Pria, it's Paul" he straightened his tie as he took the seat beside me.   I was a little surprised as the seat opposite was already out as if he had been sitting there.

"How have you been Paul?" making small talk was going to be harder than I thought. 

"Oh it's much the same with classes and the gym but nothing is the same without you at your normal seat" he smiled.  I gagged.  Thankfully the waitress came over.

"What can I get you?" she turned her blue eyes towards Mr Stuart and I hoped she caught his eye.  She was certainly keen. 

"Pria would you like some cake?" Mr Stuart placed his hand on mine which was resting on the table.  I gently slid out my hand and picked up the menu. 

"A tea please but no cake I'm far too nervous" I asked politely. 

"And you sir" she purred.

"Coffee black" Mr Stuart was decidedly frosty towards the waitress. 

"Now Pria are you staying on at college or do you have alternative plans" he asked.

"I've completed what I initially wanted to do but I'm taking some time to consider my future" I wanted to try and remain as vague as possible.

"You have plenty of time to decide" he smiled as our drinks arrived. 

"Has Mr Conrall looked at my painting? Do you have any feedback?" I asked wanting to change the subject.

"No I've asked him to view it when your there.  I'm confident in your talent and his reaction.   I wanted to be present so I can see your reaction to his" he explained.

"I hope he likes it" I kept my cup balanced in both hands to avoid any further hand contact from Mr Stuart.

"Oh my dear he will love it as much as I do.  Your very talented as well as beautiful" he leant over and I felt his breath skim over my hand.  I held back the shudder not wanting him to misread my reactions.