“Anyways, back to the situation, so what now?” I ask. “They’re on a wild goose chase because you’re part of their family?” I guess.

Maddox shakes his head, “I think they want me dead. I’m half-of-half, they think that I’m stronger and have faster abilities.”

“Or Broken Dean wants you to be his dummy. You have the power, and he wants that.” I suggest. “They’re up to something. They don’t usually go around territories, not unless they want to destroy a pack and take their land.”

The Broken are like the Anti-Fairies in the TV show The Fairly OddParents. Every year there will be numerous causes of accidents in one single day, they’ll either take innocent women for Broken Dean. Some of them trespass packs and cause trouble, some would find their bait and then kill them.

Surprisingly, not much has happened to our pack. There was one case where they burnt our pack house down. Lots of our people had a hard time then, but that was soonly solved. My father freely opened our cabins for families that didn't have a place to stay in for a short period of time, while they were building a new renovated pack house for more people to feel comfortable in.

"Before I left, there was a dead body lying on my bed, next to me." He shivers at tue thought of it. "My father transferred me to another room, near his. He knew it was time."

I look at him questionably, "He knew what?"

"He knew that this would be the year where I would become ruthless. This is the year where I'm different. My wolf wouldn't give a shit about anything. I don't even know if I'll still be in love with you, and I'm terrified. I'm terrified of losing the only person that will matter most to me in the future. I'm terrified that you'll just leave me with the devil without giving a shit about me." Maddox honestly states. "Didn't you notice all those times? All those times where I wanted to tell you how much I loved you even if I'm a dumbass, even if I don't give a fuck about other women, I actually care about one, and that's you. The first time I saw you, I wanted you. I wanted to claim you. I wanted the whole world to know how much I'll protect you even though you're so hard headed. Right now, you mean the whole world to me and I'm scared that being in love with you will only end up to nothing."

I felt my heartbeat instantly change.

I felt loved when I was with my family and friends, but this kind of love is different.

I don't know what to say to him. I don't even know what to do.

This is sudden. I've never felt this kind of love, it's weird yet it awakens my heart and changes my emotions. I'd never had a boyfriend before, neither did I have sexual intercourse with boys. They we're simply infatuations that would cause me to giggle everytime I saw them.

My point is, I might suck at relationships because I'm inexperienced.

But that doesn't matter right now. What matters right now is Maddox and his serious problem.

"You don't have to say anything." Maddox silently says. "Just take your time."

"Okay. How did you become so powerful?" I question him.

"Usually, Broken Dean produces with weak werewolf women. My mother was different though, she was Broken Dean's favorite because she was different. She was everything they weren't. Dad although is half Lycan, its in his father's side." He replies.

His life is so messed up, and so is his family. Wow, it's so weird and awesome that he's half of a lot of different types.

"Oh. That's cool." I say, smiling.

"There's nothing cool about anything. Because of this half-of-half shit, I'm not able to live the same life." He sighs, frustratingly. "Once I turn eighteen next month, I don't know who I'm going to be."

"When is your birthday is next month?"

"August 2," he replies, bored.

"What? That's my birthday, you idiot!" I exclaim.

"Oh? I was playing with you, my birthday is actually on August 13." He replies. "The day where I become a demon."

"Don't say that. You don't know what will actually happen Maddox-"

Axel suddenly barges inside, "Okay, enough with the sweet talk. You," he points at Maddox with a glare, "you sicken me. Man up and grow a pair of balls you pussy. Lay it low, my sister is a virgin. She might have more masculinity in her more than you do."

I gasp, "Axel!" My cheeks blush, "Stop embarrassing him."

Axel smirks, "We're men, that's how we deal with whipped pussies."

I grumble profanities at him, "I never knew you'd actually say those words."

"You're right, but you're with him now, which means if we're gonna be brothers, I won't allow p-"

I hold my hand up to signal him to shut his trap. "Enough, I've heard enough already."

The nurse comes in, bringing a tray of tests, and a plate of food.

I roughly push Maddox out of the bed.

Maddox whines. "Shut it," I warn him.

When the nurse is done running tests, she tells me to eat the plate of food and then drink the medicine after a few minutes.

"Thank you," I say once she's almost out of the room.

My parents and Reddox walk inside. My parents have irritated looks on their face while Alpha Reddox wears a victorious smile.

He must have won their battle, and its only a battle between two against one.

I wonder what agreement my parents agreed to.

All Rights Reserved

Author's Note: Are you happy with this update? I know I am! Woh! Are you excited for the next update? I actually had time to revise a few chapters at the beginning. I HAVE AN OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT, YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT AND IF I'M LAZY TO UPDATE PLEASE DO REMIND ME 》》@incognitomuke. FOLLOW! VOTE! COMMENT! MY LITTLE BABIES! I LOVE YOU *inserts heart eye emoji* ♥♥♥♥♥ oh yeah, if you made me covers and a trailer send it to this email 》》heartacheaffinity@gmail.com