Chapter Nine

“Reddox,” The king greets with an appealing smile.

“Oh, I’m sorry to bother your private conversation.” Alpha Reddox says with a gruff voice. He’s a big-muscular man, and may I add, scary. He looks like a tower.

He makes me feel small. Oh wait, I am small.

“Take a seat Reddox. We have so much to catch up on.” The headmaster gestures him to sit on one of the sofa chairs in his office. Alpha Reddox takes a seat, but it takes him a while to adjust because of his huge size.

He’s got big booty.

“I think we should talk, privately.” Alpha Reddox says, his eyes looking back at Axel and me.

We both stand up, and silently walk out the door.

Well, that’s what you call an ‘awkward-situation’.

Axel and I continue to walk silently to our half empty dorm building. I’m sure by Monday,—next week—new students will fill our building and the other building.

“Can I sleep over, tonight?”

“Sure, but we’re having a Disney Movie Marathon today.” Axel wraps an arm around my shoulder giving me a tight squeeze.

Did you ever just wish that your brother was like Axel? He’s sweet, caring, and treats you like you’re his best friend. Axel’s a different guy and his sweetness is definitely something worth for. His mate will be lucky to have him. Whoever breaks this boy will die, by my hands of course.

I’m glad that I have him. He’s the only person in this world that I trust the most.

“Did you feel something ‘off’ about that Reddox dude?” Axel asks with sour face. “He’s quite frankly an odd man.”

“He’s not an odd man. He’s a scary man with sharp jawline, much sharper than my pencils.” I reply.

Once I reach my dorm room, I gasp at the sight. My things are a mess. Mason and the other idiots are sleeping on the floor, with five empty boxes of frozen pizza. I walk towards my room and all my clothes are hanging around different places. My bed is turned sideways.

“Holy grail!” I exclaim, rushing towards my lingerie. I pick them up and shove it inside the closet. “Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!” I panic. They lacey lingerie is missing! Oh why did I bring those? “These boys,” I cry, “my room is a mess.”

“Bree, your room is a big mess—woah!” Axel looks at my room, amused.

“They ate my pizza!” I cry. “My pizza!”

“Look at what they did!” He states, amused. He kicks my clothes to the side, walking closer to me. “That’s a lot of clothes.”

“Remind me next time to lock my room and chair the whole damn fridge.” I grit my teeth together in annoyance.

Axel pats my shoulder, “Chill. Everybody knows how much of a ‘neat freak’ and ‘frozen pizza lover’ you are.” Axel laughs at me.

“Clearly they don’t know a shit about anything.” I grumble, irritatingly.

Axel helps me up, “Now, come on, you can shower inside my dorm room. I’ll prepare your favorite, frozen Lunchables.”

I whine, “But frozen Lunchables taste bad!”

“I’ll preheat it for you then.”

I get a small bag from my ‘almost’ empty closet. I pick up some clothes from the ground, and grab three packs of Skittles from my candy stack. I hop on Axel’s back and point to the open door, “To Narnia!”