17

We all come to that one point where we just want to sing, “Fuck it all. Fuck it all. Don’t give a shit anymore.” But when the time comes, the day gets shittier than ever.

“I think you should help us calm him down.” Leo mutters.

And sometimes, you just feel like throwing trees at people. Like what Maddox does—except he likes throwing them at the parking lot.

“Mates,” I fake-enthusiastically say.

“This is not the time for sarcasm Bree,” Leo warns.

I grumble profanities but followed Leo outside. And guess what? Maddox is throwing trees at the parking lot.   

“What did I fucking do to her?!” Maddox exclaims. He grabs a very big trunk from the parking lot, and then throws the big trunk back to the forest.

“Maddox” I warn.

“What?” He growls, fiercely.

“Stop, you’re acting like a child.” I yell.

“And you’re acting like a selfish bitch!” He shouts.

I glared at him. If he wants to deal this the hard way, then so be it.

“Maddox baby, come on, you’re better than this. Please don’t do this to me. Stop throwing trees, okay?” I walk towards him and touch his arm. “You don’t want to do this.”

“Stop, stop pretending. I know you’re upset with me.” He exclaims, angrily.

I want to pounce at him—not in a sexual kind of way though. He knows that I’m irritated, and yet he’s still throwing these trees like he’s a god.

“So stop acting so stupid, and please! Please fucking, throw flowers the next time you’re mad.” I exclaim.

“MS.CHANTRESS AND MR.PEREDON PLEASE PROCEED TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.”

I’m in deep poop.

“We should go. Mr.Troll is probably looking for us.” I sneer. “Oh yeah he is, I just hope he doesn’t blow up like he usually does.” I imply.

Maddox nods, he follows me to the main office.

When we do reach Mr.Trolls’ office, you can see his face is burning read.

“Sit” he demands.

I amusingly stare at him. Not only was he burning red, but I think he doubled. You can barely see his neck now.

Mr.Troll sits on his desk chair. “Now, please enlighten me Mr.Peredon, why are you throwing trees on campus grounds?” 

Maddox points at me, “She started it.”

“What? Don’t listen to this buffoon! He started this mess Mr.Troll!” Fuck! I just called him a troll. “I didn’t say troll. I said, he’s a troll,” I point at Maddox. 

“Enough. You’ve caused enough, ruckus to this academy Ms.Chantress!” The principal yells.

“Stop yelling at her!” Maddox growls, angrily.

“Both of you are suspended for three days. I’m so disappointed in you Maddox!” Mr.Troll yells.

“Like I’m so proud of myself,” Maddox states sarcastically.

He’s such a hypocrite.

I fake a sneeze. “Are you okay?” Maddox sincerely asks.

“Sorry Maddox, I’m allergic to your bullshit. Stop acting like you’re not proud of yourself. You basically called all of us stupid.” Including yourself, you stupid idiot.

I just don’t get this mate of mine. He calls everyone stupid, but he knows that he’s counted as an Alpha.

Why is he being so difficult to deal with? Why can’t he throw flowers! Like a flower girl!

“Get out, the both of you.” He growls.

Talk about ‘Mr.Period’

When we walk out, I grab Maddox’s ear and pull him closely to my side.

“What the fuck Bree? What do you think you’re doing?” Maddox groans.

“As you can see, I’m pulling your ear because you fucking deserve it!” I yell back. “This can’t be happening! How will I explain this to my father?”

“That you’re pregnant with another guy’s baby?” He suggests.

I want to pull his hair out, scream at his ear and chop his dick and balls off and staple them to his forehead.

“Just forget it Maddox. Fix yourself.” I grumble. I push his body out of the way and walk back to my dorm building.

You need to understand him. He’s not worth it.

“Bree Rae Chantress, what have you done this time?” Axel yells in a punishing voice.

“Me? What did I do?” I question angrily.

“This drama needs to stop Bree.” Axel demands.

“This has nothing to do with you but with Maddox and me.” I say.

All Rights Reserved

Authors Note: You guys probably hate me for the long update. And I’m sorry for not updating. But I hope that starting from this week, I can update, weekly. Please do vote, comment, and follow me! Twitter: AffinityHearts_