58: Unhinged Appreciation

Start from the beginning

Thanks to Ellie, I had a whole different swelling problem.

I woke this morning wondering if it was real. It felt too good to be true, but here she was. Mine. Hopefully, all my screw-ups with Ellie were behind me. I'd probably find a few ways to put my foot in my mouth, but my outdoors hunch was right. Ellie had looked happy and at peace here, more than when we watched the sunset at the beach. The sun flickered between the trees and cascaded golden highlights across her hair. Even with our height and size difference, this tiny girl packed more of a punch than... her brother.

By her coy smirk and sparkle in her, she enjoyed teasing me. On the receiving end, I had no complaints. My spine stiffened when her soft lips met my neck, and she kissed right under my jawline. If I had a sensitive area, then by the knuckling-over of my toes, she found that spot already.

My mouth fucking salivating from the round curves inches above where my fingers held a death grip on her sides. Her dusty pink nipples beaded up with goosebumps and jiggled from the trembles that ran through her.

Was it my birthday? No, not for a few more weeks.

She finished her thank you with a smirk while I sat and silently gawked at her. I think my brain washed away in the river. This was not at all what I expected from her, but fuck, I liked appreciative Ellie.

"Sorry, it's not a picture, Logan." Her smirk widened, most likely at the idiotic look I probably wore. Had my jaw fallen between my knees? No, blood and appreciation swelled between my knees. "But take what you get."

Fuck yes, I'll take. And keep.

"Ellie," I interrupted as she leaned over with her lips parted. "Wait."

Her eyes widened as if I tossed cold river water on her. "Wait!?"

I bit back a laugh at the look of frustration mixed with angst on her face. Contrary to the exasperation in her eyes, I wanted to be selfish.

"Let me look at you," I mumbled like the awestruck fool she turned me into.

At my request, Ellie straightened up. The longer I gazed over her, a light pink color deepened on her cheeks. I'd seen a lot of girls' breasts. Ellie's were perfect. They were perky, round, and large for her frame, but that was a –pun aside– perk for me, not a complaint. My head lightened from the warmth flowing between my thighs, but beyond the obvious sex appeal of Ellie, I saw more.

A lot more.

The sun's golden highlights on the dark brown hair framed her face and shoulders. Her eyes averted, but she wasn't shy or uncomfortable. She didn't hide the sparkle in them. By her coy smile, she knew the effect her boldness had on me. She knew I drooled under my tongue at her. From her relaxed shoulders and the ease she knelt over me, the same quiet confidence surrounded her from the first time I saw her. Instead of gazing at her from a distance, she radiated within my grasp.

I should stop swearing but fuck, she was beautiful.
No, I should tell her.

I grabbed her elbows, parting her lips in a silent gasp, and her head snapped up. Like a man possessed, she needed to know that I wasn't only about taking advantage of what she laid in front of me. Even if drool pooled under my tongue and my jeans were impossibly tight.

"You're beautiful," I word-vomited in an insistent, barked-out voice. She had to know. "Not like this, all of you, Ellie. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I never want to take that for granted."

My voice tightened and cracked with the dryness that coated my tongue, "I'll never do anything that you aren't ready for, and I'm always going to ask if certain things are okay."