Adoption

Prompt: Can you do one where there are three brothers and they find a girl and they adopt her and they get used to each other and she asked them to tickle her because she likes being tickled and she has extremely ticklish feet and thighs
——————————————————————————
Five days days.
This little girl had been in their care for Five days.
And nothing.
Sure they had gotten used to each other, but she barely spoke.

Laura's POV:
Five days.
I had been in the Russo's Brothers care forever five days. Five days since they had found me covered in cuts, lying on the side of the road. And it had been 3 years yesterday since my parents had died.
I stared into the sky. I missed them. I missed my dads failed attempts to make my favourite blueberry pancakes, at least he tried. I missed my mum's successful attempts of making blueberry pancakes while my dad scowled playfully in the corner, itching to know how to not burn them. I missed my mum and dads massive hugs and although I'd never admit it, I missed my dads tickles whenever I was upset. He always knew how to make me smile. He and my mum would tickle me when there was a thunderstorm, to stop me being scared, or if I was being cheeky, or if I said I liked my mums pancakes over my dads.
How I missed that.

No one in particulars POV:
Laura waddled into the family room and sat down next to one of her new brothers. He smiled gently at her being careful not to scare her which she returned.
"Hi Daniel" she shakily said, not knowing if he had even heard it.
"Hi Laura, how you doing?" He said, flicking though the channels. She curled up against him and mumbled an 'ok' before going quiet.
At least that was something, thought Daniel.
Laura really wanted to be tickled, she missed it. But she was too embarrassed to ask without her sounding weird, so she decided to drop subtle hints.
"Daniel, are you ticklish?" She asked looking up at the 18 year old.
"No, I'm not" he laughed. "Why, are you?" He smirked, looking down at her.
Laura giggles and shook her head which only made Daniel laugh more. Just as she had predicted, Daniel shot his fingers into her sides, wiggling then round while she squirmed against the sofa.
She squealed and out of reflex, she wriggled in the sofa giggling and adorable laughter.
"Awwww Laura, are you enjoying this?" Daniel teased, moving his fingers quickly making the feeling worse. Laura blushed at that question but could only shake her head, even though Daniel knew full well that she liked it.
All of a sudden, his two older brothers walked in. Jayden, the oldest laughed at the sight of his siblings.
"So Laura, that's quite a situation you've got yourself into, huh" he laughed.
"Yeah Laura, what did you do to piss him off?" Laughed Will.
"AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHH NAHAHHTTTTHIIINNNGGGG" her pure laughter made the boys smile.
"Hey will, try here" Will said, grabbing her small feet and scribbling his fingers up and down the sole and squeezing her toes in between. Laura starting screeching if laughter, Will had clearly hit a sweet spot.
Jayden then joined in and moved his hands and squeezed hands against her thighs.
Laura was in hysterics at this point, she bucked and had restricted movement due to Daniels grip that got increased the more she fought back.
"Awww Laura, your laugh is so cute" Jayden said, making her blush.
"Wait, your not telling us to stop. Do you like this?" Will teased increasing his tickling as Laura blubbered incoherent sentences.
"NAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAOOOO GUAAHAHAHAHHYYYSSSSSSS AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
"Awwww, I think she does" Jayden said, stroking her legs gently to bring out her soft squeals.
Will then started to flutter his fingers against her neck. She craned her neck in retaliation and tried to bat his hands off but having lifted her hands up, Daniel thought it would be amusing to dart his fingers and skitter them in her armpits.
"DAHAHAHAHHANNNNIIIEEEEELLLL" she finally said, able to speak over all her laughter.
"Oh and she speaks" teased Jayden.
They all began to slow their fingers down and let the poor girl up.
She giggled in anticipation when she saw all of their faces.
"What? We thought you needed cheering up" Daniel said, poking her side.
Laura looked at them before hugging all of them. Maybe this adoption wouldn't be so bad.

A/N: sorry if you thought there was an update before, I accidentally published it before I was finished. XX