Hidden secrets

Prompt: So Nef is a 15 year old girl and her older brothers. Dom and Jeremy (D-20 and J—18). She hid something from them (their phones for example) and they tickle her with mostly rib counting, raspberries, nuzzles and nibbles.
——————————————————————————

As Nef heard her room door open, she shoved both of her brothers phones in her drawers. Last week she had been yeeted into the pool at 6 o clock in the morning in her pyjamas, so hiding their phones was the least she could do to them. Did they really think they'd get away with this without a little revenge?
"Hi Nef" Dom said smiling, whilst slumping on the sofa.
"Hi Guys, how was the film?" she said smiling at both of them, but swiftly looking down at her own phone to avoid giving anything away.
"It was alright, but Dom had to show an ID to prove he was over 18" Jeremy said doubling over in laughter at a not impressed Dom.
"Hey, I look 18! I'm pretty sure the ticket guy was just trying to embarrass me in front of the hot girl behind me he knew I could get, and he couldn't."
"Whatever helps you sleep at night" laughed Nef.
"And on top of that, my driving license was in my phone, so I had to convince him to let me in- In fact, where is my phone" Dom said, checking his pockets.
"Hey, Jeremy, could you call my phone?" He said scanning the room they were in.
"Yeah sure, I'll just- Wait, hold up, where's mine?" Jeremy panicked, echoing what Dom did a second ago, tapping the outside of all of his pockets. At this point, Nef could barely keep a straight face, but tried to look as invested in her phone as she could.
"Nef"
No reply.
"Nef"
No reply
"NEF" Dom yelled, forcing the girl to look up at both of them.
"Where are our phones?" Jeremy said, staring at the poor girl.
"What do you mean?" Nef asked, attempting to do her 'why would I know?' face.
"Where are they?" Dom tried.
"What makes you think I've taken them?" Nef said, putting her hand in her chest, trying to look offended.
"Because your guilty face is horrendous" Dom laughed, coming over to sit down next to Nef.
Nef shifted to the other side, but was stopped by Jeremy, who came and sat right next to Nef on the other side, stopping her from moving anywhere. Nef soon felt a poke coming from Jeremy's side, but before she could retaliate, she felt jabs coming from Dom's side. Nef attempted to dodge and avoid them, but second by second they were becoming faster and faster, until they were full out tickling her.
"GUAHAHAHYYYYYSSSSS, III DIDDNTTTT TAHAHAHAKKKEEEE YOOOUURRRRR PPHOOAHOHOHONNNEESSSSSS" Nef screamed of laughter, trying to get out of her current position. Dom and Jeremy didn't back down.
"I beg to differ" Dom said as he went up her top and was squeezing her belly while Jeremy spidered up and down her sides, pressing down on her sensitive ribs every so often.
"JERRAHAHAHAMMMYYYYYY, NOAHAHAHTTTT MYYYYY RIIBBBBSSSSS" Nef squealed at the mixture of light and firm presses on her ribs. The sensations that Jeremy was too much.
"Hey Nef, which rib tickles the most? This one" he said prodding the highest one fairly hard. "Or this one" he said, pushing the two lowest ones. Nef could barely speak. She shook her head in laughter and was unable to say anything, unless it was her pointless commands she was throwing at them. However, Nef really lost it when she saw Doms face, inching towards her stomach. But before she could put two and two together, it was too late. Dom blew w massive raspberry right above her belly button. And to make it worse, his slight beard caressed her stomach, and grazed it making her laughter go up.
"DDOOOAHAHAHAHHAHAHMMMMMM, NOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAH" Nef screamed trying to push his head weakly away from her stomach. But he refused to stop, he continued to blow raspberries, dragging his beard across her stomach, nuzzling his face so get the best reaction. It wasn't until Jeremy decided he wanted in on the fun. So he copied Dom and started nuzzling his face into her stomach.
"Wow Dom, I never knew she was THIS ticklish" Jeremy said casually, as if he wasn't currently ticking a screaming girl.
"Yeah, maybe we should do this more often" Dom replied, ignoring the current horror in Nefs face. Nef breached into silent laughter not being able to take anymore. Tears were welling up into her eyes and she could no longer speak. Dom and Jeremy slowed their fingers down and let her breath.
"T-They're I-I-I-n my drawers" she painted, struggling to get the words out. Dom walked up to the drawers and opened them, indeed revealing both their phones, but Dom had other plans.
"Nef, I don't see them in there" he lied, pretending to look further into the drawers.
"No, I swear, they're there!" Nef said, now genuinely confused.
"No they don't seem to be here" he said.
"Jeremy, get her" Jeremys already firm grip around her waist tightened and soon raspberry's were being blown on her neck while her sides and stomach were attacked by his fingers.
"NAHAHAHAHAHHAHAOAHO, I PRROMMISEEE THEYREEEEE THEREEEEEEW" she laughed, not sure if she was able to endure the torture again.
"Alright, alright, I'm joking. They're here" he said, tossing Jeremy his phone.
"YOURE MEAN" Nef yelled pouting at him and crossing her arms like a toddler.
"Hey, that attitude will get you a round 2 of your not careful" Dom teased, although to Nef, there was a hint of seriousness in his voice.

A/N: I'd just like to say, although I usually use my ideas when developing a prompt, I got the ending from a tumblr story. (A supernatural tickle story called 'Keys') So credits to them.