The Sass master

Prompt: Could you write a story where Lucile (14) is very sassy and her older brothers (17-26) tickle torture her with mouth tickles? Her weakest spot are her ribs and she can't stand nibbles and rib counting
———————————————————————————
"Lucille"
"Lucille"
"Lucille"
"LUCILLE"
Lucille snapped her head up, looked her brother dead in the eyes, and looked back down.
Jason rolled his eyes and looked at his younger brother Bryce with a 'what am I supposed to do' look. It was Bryce's turn this time.
"Lucille"
No reply
"Lucille"
"Lucille" this time it was their other brother Mason.
Lucille looked up at her 25 year old brother staring at her with a textbook in his right hand and her notebooks in his left.
"Study" he said chucking them both at her.
"No" she mimicked his voice and chucked them both back at him. He rolled his eyes and clutched the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger.
"Why" this time gritting though his teeth.
"Why not"
"Because you need to get into university!"
"Look, it's sooo easy to get into university, I don't know why you all found it soo hard. All you have to do is be intelligent!" She then looked up and smirked. "Oh wait, I see the issue" she laughed and went back to scrolling through her phone.
"Look, if you want to do engineering at a good university, you need to study" he said chucking the physics book back at her.
"And if you want a decent girlfriend, you probably need a face transplant. But guess what? The world isn't a perfect place" she said mentally high-fiving herself on that comeback.
"And if you don't want to be put in an early grave, you will do this revision" Mason said getting closer. Lucille backed away in the sofa but was stopped when something behind her was going any further. She looked back and saw her 20 year old brother Jason smirking at my tiny status. He grabbed her the waist and She squealed as he pulled her back into his lap.
"Jaaassoonnnnn, geettt offf meeeee" she struggled, wriggling in his grip.
"What do you mean? all I'm doing is this!" He said as he dug is fingers into her hip bone causing her to buck in surprise not knowing she was ticklish there.
"NAHAHAHAOOOOOO, STAAHAHAHHAHAHAPPPPPPP, PLEEAHAHAHSSSEEEEEEE" she said attempted to remove his hands from her hips.
"Hey Bryce, your right, she DOES go mad when you tickle her hips" he said as he dug his fingers into her hips.
"NOAHAHAHAHA BRRRYYYYYCCCEEE I HAAHAHATTTEEE YOUUUUUUUUU" she said bucking and screaming.
Mason and Bryce walked over and smiled at there vulnerable sister. They both sat down before Mason shot his hands and scribbled them all over her bare stomach despite her slapping his hands weakly, while Bryce 'massaged' her ribs.
"PLEEAHAHAHASSSEEE STAHAHAHAHPPPPPP II CAHAHAHANNNTTTT TAHAHAKKKEE ITTTT" she screamed of laughter as her brothers fingers caressed carelessly her whole mid section. She couldn't stand it and what made it worse was that Bryce started 'counting' her ribs.
"Hey guys, check this out" he said while he applied different amounts of pressure to different sensitive ribs which caused different ranges of high pitch laughter to escape her lips.
"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA" she screamed while Bryce continued to count her ribs.
"Which ribs tickle more? These ones?" He said pressing down at the top. "Or these ones" he said pressing down on different ones. Lucille screamed with laughter as she tried to push his hands of her but with no avail. All of a sudden all three of her brothers exchanged a look. And before she knew it three mouths were inching towards her stomach. Lucille couldn't help but giggle in anticipation. But that turned into full blown laughter when all of a sudden there mouths came into contact with her skin. All three at the same time blew a long raspberry while Lucille screamed of laughter. She threw her head back in hysterics while tears threatened to fall.
"GUAHAHAHAAHYYYYSSS PLLEAAAHHHHHAHAHASSSSEEEEE"
"Alright alright I think she's had enough" Mason said, letting her go.
"So are you gonna study?" Bryce said looking at Lucille.
"Welllll......" she said battering her eyelashes at all her brothers. As soon as she did that she felt 30 fingers skitter all over her her midsection.
"NAHAHAHAHAHHAOOOO, she violently shived all theirs fingers off this time successfully.
"Mason"
"What"
"Will you test me?" Lucille asked putting on her puppy dog eyes which she knew her bothers couldn't exist. He riled his eyes in defeat.
"Fine" he grabbing the text book and sitting next to her.