Who wouldnt want you?

Prompt: Can it be where a girl has a massive crush on her best friend. Being her best friend the boy senses something isn't right about the way she is acting, so the boy has to get the secret out of her somehow. Btw you can chose the names and ages.

———————————————————————————

Leah stared at the gorgeous sparkling cobalt blue waterfall that was currently in front of her. Except there was one difference, it wasn't a waterfall, it was her best friend Jason's stunning blue eyes that would make any girl melt. She continued to stare at him as he was telling her about some girl he had met at the library. Her face currently resembled an already depressed teenager who had just been told Instagram had been cancelled. This was because she had recently developed a massive crush on Jason, and here he was going on about some girl, who probably didn't even look twice at him.
"So I really don't know if she likes me" Jason rambled on. "I mean yeah, she looked at be because we reached for the same- Leah are you even listening?" Leah snapped out of her trance and looked back at Jason.
"Yeah, sorry my mind was just..." she stopped mid sentence and stared round mindlessly.
"Are you ok? You've been weird all day." What was wrong with her? thought Jason. "Look, I'm sorry, I've been going on and on about me, I haven't even asked about you! Seen any boys you like?" He asked me with a smile.
Leah blushed at the thought and couldn't hide her obvious smile so looked in the other direction.
"Oh my gosh, there is someone!" Jason grinned whilst poking Leahs side. "Who is it? Do I know him?" Leah refused to reply still avoiding all eye contact.
"Ok, if your not going to tell me, then I'll just have to make you" he said with a cheeky grin. Before Leah understood what was going on, she was pushed down onto the grass while Jason explored her upper body. He tickled her bare armpits which wasn't so hard since she was wearing a bandeau crop top. Leah kicked and screamed of laughter which was music to Jason's ears.
"JASAHAHASSOONNN, NOOOOOOOO" she screamed. He stopped tickling her briefly,
"Are you ready to tell me who this mystery boy is?"
Leah stared at him not saying a word.
"Well then" he lifted up her top further revealing her smooth tanned stomach. His fingers darted up and down her tummy, but her hands were proving to be an obstacle because of all the pushing, so Jason got her hands in one of his, pinned them above her head and continued to assault her belly.
"AHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHA, JAAAHAHSSOONNNN I CAHAHANNNT TAKKKEEE ITTTTTT" Leahs face had tears on the verge of coming down while she threw her head back in laughter. But she was no match for Jason and his tickling.
"If you tell me now I won't have to go on for the kill" he sang. Again, Leah refused to say anything.
"Alright then" Leah has no clue what was about to happen but she began to connect the dots when she saw his head going down to her stomach.
"NONONONONONO- AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA" but it was two late, Jason blew a million long wet raspberries up and down all over he upper body, and having let go of her now flailing arms, he used his two remaining hands to tickle up and down her sides.
"AHAHHAHAHAH, AAHAHLLRIGHHHT, AAHAHLLRIGHTTT, IILLL TELL YOOUUUU"
"Promise" he said getting off and lending her a hand to get up.
"Look, before I say anything, it doesn't mean anything, the guy I like has no interest." Jason looked into Leahs eyes in compassion.
"Le" he said using her nickname. "Come one, who wouldn't want you?"
Leah looked down in shame contemplating her next move.
"If you really don't want to tell me, I have to be getting back anyways" Jason stood you gathering his things and was about to walk off.
"It's you"
"Huh?" Leah looked down in embarrassment.
"Don't make me say it again"
"Whoa whoa whoa, what?" Leah sighed and looked at him.
"I said, it's you" Jason didn't respond and stood there for about 10 seconds not doing anything to Leahs dismay. But he didn't need to, because not 5 seconds later Leah felt Jason's lips crashing hers, and for the first time in months, she felt happy.