Protective

Prompt: can you do a story where a dad finds out that his 14 year old daughter has a date, and he's kind of protective but keeps asking her questions about it which ends in a tickles.
———————————————————————————
Ellie was sitting down on the sofa waiting to go to her friends house to study. Truthfully, she couldn't have been more excite when she got paired up with Peter for her presentation. He had one of those jawlines where your finger would get cut because they were so sharp. She sat eagerly on her phone waiting for a text for her to come over. She was peacefully on her sofa when her dad came and sat himself down.
"Hear you're going out tonight"
"Yeah" was all she could say.
"So when's your study date" he teased.
"It's not a date" she retorted.
"Well is it a guy"
"Yes" she said blushing looking away.
"And your going dressed like that" signalling her cropped hoodie and denim shorts.
"Yes!" She said, still refusing to look him in the eyes.
"And you're trying to tell me you don't like him"
"I don't!" She said trying to hide a smile.
"Not what I've been hearing" he sang. At this point, Ellie couldn't hide her smile.
"No no, not happening, my baby girls not dating anytime soon" he said crossing his arms.
"I'm not your baby!" Ellie yelled, offended.
"You will always be my baby girl" he said giving her a side hug which Ellie reluctantly took. But he wasn't finished as Ellie thought.
"But, your not wearing that" he said
"Why not?"
"Because, he won't be able to take his eyes off you!"
"And why am I being punished for that"
"Hey, not just that. He'll also be able to do this." He said as he dug his finger her bare stomach because of the crop top. Ellie shook around in her dads grip.
"NOAHAHAHAHAHAHOOOOO, DAHAHADDY STAHAHAHAOOPPPPP" she laughed wriggling in his grip trying to push his hands off her.
"Well it's your fault for wearing a crop top!" He shot back sticking his finger in her belly button knowing it was her most ticklish spot.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, NAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH"
Ellie screamed.  He then darted his fingers to her armpits, scribbling in her hollows. Ellie pushed at her dad trying to get him off. Her dad couldn't help but smile as he saw his laughing daughter, it's been a while since he had seen her look so happy.
"How about, they day you stop being ticklish, will be the day I'll let you date" he laughed spidering all over her midsection sending shocks up and down her body.
"PPPLLLLLEASASSSSSSEEEE DAAAAHAHAHHDDDYYYYYYYYY, STAHAHAHAHAPPPPPPPPPPP"
He finally slowed his hands down but didn't remove them from her waist.
"Do you promise not to date him?"
"No" just as she said this she felt her dads fingers working back up and down her sides.
"STAHAHAHAHPPPP, ALRIHAAHGHTTTT, I WOOONNNTTTTT."
"Let's try that again, do you promise no to date him?" He said whispering in her ear, sending tickles down her neck.
"No, I promise, I won't date him" her dad relaxed.
"I'll just kiss him" she said running out the door while her dad ran hot out on her trails, noting to her self to never wear a crop top around him.