WAAAKKEEE UPPP

Prompt: could you do a story about a little sister age 3-4 who wakes up her older brother who's around 19-20 and he punishes her with tickles (a lot of tummy tickles and teasing) and the little sister calls her brother Bubba.
——————————————————————————
4 year old Maisie peered round her older brothers bedroom door. She could just about see the movement of him breathing against his duvet. He was sound asleep as she shut the door as quietly as possible. Climbing on top of her brothers desk chair to get a better view, she rolled the chair so it was at the foot of the bed and climbed on top of it.
"CANON BAAALLLLLL" she shouted, jumping on top of her brother. All she heard was a groan from her brothers end.
"UUUGGHHHHHHHHH" Elijah groaned as the impact of his not-very-light little sister made her debut on his bed. He rubbed his eyes and rolled around so he was laying on his back and looked up to see his little sister still bouncing up and down on top of him.
"Maisie" he moaned, covering his face with a pillow. Maisie, not understanding the concept of personal space, bent down so she her mouth was at his ear.
"MUMMY SAYS ITS TIME TO WAKE UP" she shouted, breaking his ear drums.
She giggled at her brothers annoyed looking face as he looked up at her with a warning glare. But her four year old self didn't pick that up.
He grabbed Maisie and sat up a bit and tuned her around so her back was in his chest. He immediately started clawing her belly and wiggling his hand into her ultra sensitive tummy making Maisie explode into giggles.
"HAHAHAHAHHEHHEHEHHEHEHHAHAHJJAJAJAJJA STAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAPPPPPP BUUUBBBAAAAAAA" she squealed and twisted using his nickname to soften him up. He then got up and lay her down in front of him giving a better view of her stomach.
"Well Maisie, maybe you shouldn't have used me as a launch pad" he laughed, teasing her whole upper body.
"BUUUHUHUBBBBAAAAA STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAPPP" Maisie's face was taken over by pure hysterics. Her now red face shook in delight as her brother continued to tease her with tummy tickles. She was lying their, helpless, in hysterics until, through her almost teared up eyes, she saw her brothers face inching towards her belly. Maisie attempted to cover her stomach with her small arms but they were pulled out of the way and pinned to her sides. Elijah blew a massive raspberry before nuzzling his face into her belly and neck.
"NAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHWHHAHAHAHAHHAHA STAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHPP ELLLIIJJAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA" she screamed of surprise before breaking into a loud cackle. Elijah couldn't help but grin at his sisters laughter and happiness.
He contained to tease her by going up to her ribs and gently pressing each sweet spot, knowing from experience where she was most sensitive.
"BAHAHAHAUUUUUBBBBBAAAAAAA PLLEAHAHAHAHAHHAHASSSEEEEEEE" she squealed from his rib ticking on the verge of tears.
Elijah eventually stopped and gave her time to breath before letting her sleep next to him for the remainder of the morning.
"Bubba" Maisie said from under the covers.
No reply
"Bubba"
No reply
"Bubba"
No reply
"BUBBA"
"Right Missy, you asked for this.
He trapped her into the blanket so only her head was sticking out and peppered her face with kisses. While she was squealing and giggling, he started to tickle her over the blanket, still trapping her from either side.
"MUAHAHAHMMYYYYYYY WHWHWHAHAHAHNNNNNNTTTSSSSS UUSSSS DAHAHAOOOOWWNNNNN" she giggled, trying to avoid any more tickles from her brother.
He signed in reluctance and lifted her over her shoulder downstairs. But to Elijahs surprise, his mum was no where to be seen. He checked all around until he heard a faint noise. He lifted Maisie from his shoulder and put her down to find her giggling with anticipation.
"Maisie, where's Mum?" He asked, not knowing if he wanted to here the answer.
"Mum was never awake, I was just bored" she giggled, already making a run for it.
Let's just say their mum did eventually wake up to the sound of her son and daughters laughter. But mainly her daughters.