Cousins

Prompt: Riley is having a get together with some of her family and she invites her crush Tyler. Tyler arrives quite late so when he arrives, Riley runs up to him. Then Riley and her cousin Michelle go into the basement for whatever reason and Michelle tickles Riley because Riley won't tell Michelle she likes Tyler. Then when they go back upstairs Michelle keeps on tickling Riley and Riley hopes Tyler doesn't notice but at the end of the night he notices her and tickles her.
———————————————————————————
Riley waited anxiously at the door checking her watch constantly. Where was he? Does he not like her? You see, her family were at her house for her mums birthday and she gave her permission to invite a friend. So Riley decided to commit social suicide by inviting her crush Tyler. He did say yes, but now Riley was beginning to think he only said that to be polite. But just as al hope was lost, in walked Tyler.
"Tyler!" She said a little bit too enthusiastically to her cousin Michelle's liking.
"Hi Ri" he said, using that nickname that made her blush.
"Hey I'm just gonna get a drink" he smiled. "Be right back" he said going into our dining room.
"Hey Ri" Michelle said, emphasising Tyler's nickname. Riley turned to see her cousin Michelle. She was a year older than Riley but they were still really good friends.
"Shut uppppp" Riley blushed, refusing to make eye contact.
"Come with me" Michelle said taking her hand and leading her giggling cousin down to their basement.
"So, who's your little friend?" Michelle teased.
"We're just friends" Riley assured, but she wasn't fooling anyone.
"Uh huh, surreee, because that's how friends look at each other" Michelle laughed.
"We are!" Riley half yelled.
"Then why are you being so defensive?"
"I'm not" she said now shrinking into the sofa they were sitting on.
"Oh come on, just admit it! Plus, I think he likes you to"
"Really!?" Riley shot up, looking at her older cousin who then burst out laughing.
"Ha, told you. You totally have a crush on him!" Michelle sang. Riley slumped into the sofa like a toddler with her arms crossed.
"Awwww, come on Riley, don't be like that, just admit it!" She said poking Riley's side. Riley flinched away as subtly as possible but obviously luck wasn't on her side today, it never is. She then felt another poke. And another. Until Michelle was full out tickle attacking her everywhere.
"Come on Riley, no need to be embarrassed" Michelle's teased as her long, fake nails made every poke worse. The crop top Riled had worn was not helping any matters. Every poke and every tease made the tickling so much worse.
"MICHHAHAHALLLLEEEEE PLEAHAHAHASSSEEEEEE III DAHAHANNTTT LIKKKEEEE HIHHIHIMMMMMM" she squealed trying to doge her cousins flying fingers which was so far proven to be unsuccessful.
"Yeah, sure. Just saying though, you blush every time you say his name" she sang, fluttering her fingers round my neck.
"NAHAHAOOOOOO I DAHAHAHAHAHNNNTTTTTTTT" she blushed even more just thinking about him. She thought.
Michelle then started massaging her inner thighs. She squeezed an kneaded them while Riley tried to fight her hands off.
"Come on, tell your cousin Michelle" she teased, lightly scratching the inside of her thighs.
"AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHGAGAHAGAGAGAHHAHAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAGHAAHHA NAHAHAHAHHAHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" she squealed trying to fight off her fingers. But her hypersensitive thighs were not doing her any favours.
Michelle's hands, without Riley realising darted to her armpits while dodging her flailing arms, trying not to get hit.
"GGEEEHEHEHAHAHATTTT YYOOUUURRRR HAHAAHANNNDDDDSSS OUUTT" she wriggled, trying to take out Michelle's hands from her armpits. But Michele ignores her and dug her fingers further making the tickling endure longer.
It was only until she went in for the kill. Riley was too busy dying of laughter, so Michelle stuck her long index finger-fake nail pontes and stuck it in her belly button. Riley suddenly screamed if laughter, trying to pry Michelle's finger out.
"STAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAGAHAHAHHAAPPPPPPPPPP PLEEAHAHAHAHAHAHHASSSEEEE III CAHAHANNNNTTTT TAHAHAKKKEEEE IITTTTTT" her red shade on her face just got brighter by the second.
"Do you admit you like him?"
"YAHAHAHAHAHHASSSSSSSS" Riley pleaded, just to be let go.
"Ok, ok" she said letting her up.
They walked up the stairs while Riley gave death glares to a laughing Michelle.
"You know I didn't mean it"
"Huh"
"I don't like him, I just said it to stop you tickling me" she said, sticking her tongue out.
"Right your getting it then" Michelle said. Not caring they were now the dining room where loads of people were in Michelle grabbed her cousins and started kneading her sides.
"OKAY OKAY" she said trying to contain her laughter. Michelle reluctantly let her go. They both looked up and there he was.
Tyler was walking towards them.
"Right I'm off" Michelle said, legging it in the other direction.
"No, Michelle" but it was too late. It was now just her and Tyler.
"Um hey, can we talk" Tyler asked Riley.
"Yeah sure" she said, nervously.
Riley lead him up to her bedroom where they both sat down.
"Uh, wow, I've never done this before" he laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head.
"It's fine, take your time" Riley said, oblivious to the situation.
"Well, I was just wandering if you wanted to go out sometime?"  He said smiling at her. Riley blushed but smiled back.
"Yeah sure, I'd love that" she said.
"So, I saw you and Michelle earlier" he started off.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, I saw you two coming up from the basement"
"Oh" Riley said now embarrassed. She put her head in her hands of mortification.
"Oh come on it wasn't thaaat bad" Tyler laughed. "I thought it was kind of cute" he said.
"There's nothing cute about that" she said, refusing to lift her head from her hands.
"Aww there totally is. I'll show you"
And before Riley could protest, her belly was once again, second time tonight, being attacked.
"NAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA" she said, still sitting up, trying to push his hands away.
"Awwww adorable" he said working his fingers up her sides.
"TYYYLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH" she squealed trying to pry his giant fingers off her sides.
"Rileeeyyyyy" he mocked, sticking his finger in her belly button, making her scream, and jump slightly on the bed.
"Awwww" he laughed while saying that. "You've got a ticklish belly button" he teased. Making Riley unable to look him in the eyes.
He stopped (unlike some people *cough Michelle) and looked Riley into the eyes.
"In fact, wanna get a drink now?" He asked. Riley nodded in happiness.
"Yes" she said. "But no tickles"
"I think I'll be the judge of that" he said, squeezing her sides one more time.