8. Missing

"Will you stay with me?" It came out of my mouth but I didn't mean to let it escape my thoughts. He turned around he looked as shocked as I felt.

"I thought you would never ask." He slumped on the bed, he took my tray of dirty dishes and put it on the dresser. He slipped under the blanket and I curled up to him, his arm laid on my body, his hand found mine and we stayed still. I listened to his breathing and soon fell asleep after him.

There was a knock at the door but he didn't budge, I squeezed out of his tight grasp and looking out the window to see a mail man putting down a few pieces of paper. He walked away and I opened the door to grab them, I bent down and stood straight up again. I turned around to see jack rubbing his eye behind me.

"Good morning deary, I can see you made yourself at home." He walked to the couch and dropped himself on it. I sat beside him and passed him the envelopes and newspaper. "You might want to see this, grace." On the front page of the newspaper was a picture of me under the letters "MISSING".

"He..." Tears came out uncontrollably, jack grabbed me and held me tightly.

I regained my strength, "work starts at 10 for me, I don't wanna skip or it might cause some questions. I'm going for a shower." I tried to escape from this horrible nightmare and try to be a normal teenager.

I smiled, "can I join?" We both laughed and I headed to my room to get a few more hours of sleep.

I got hungry and headed out of my room, jack came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He looked at me and laughed, I covered my eyes with my hand, "I'm so sorry!" I walked away and he laughed. I heard his footsteps heading to his room.

He came out of his room and into mine, "I have a half an hour... I got xbox?" I smiled and got up and heading to the living room. "Silly girl, it is in my room." My cheeks were warm again as I walked passed him. A sting on my bum, I turned around and didn't realize how close he was. His hand landed on my waist and he leaned down, his soft lips landed on mine. My knees grew weak and gave out, he caught me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Again he put his lips to mine, before I knew it he had to leave. I stood behind the front door he kissed me gently and was about to step off the porch.

"Are you sure your okay? I could say I'm sick or something?" My hand was on his hard chest, he smiled and leaned down to kiss me. Before he did he whispered, "I worry about you too much don't I?"

"Go already, i know im an amazing kisser but your gonna have to go." He laughed and kissed me. I waved when he was driving away.

I turned around, "I thought he was never going to leave." There he was standing there, I tried pinching myself but this time it wasnt a dream. I didn't have anymore chances, soon all of the nightmares I have been trying to run away from will come true. No one can run from what is in the their minds...