10

Narrative Point Of View

It's been a week and today, Beomgyu would be discharged from the hospital.

"Finally, I get to see the world again." Beomgyu fake cried.

"Sure, you will." Yeonjun laughed along with him "But, about that-"

"I won't press charges." Beomgyu told Yeonjun.

"Why?" Yeonjun asked "He crashed on you on purpose. He tried to kill you."

"I just don't want to deal with anything else anymore. Besides, I'm not dead." Beomgyu answered, half joking "Isn't Taehyun coming?"

"No, he says he's busy today." Yeonjun answered with a shrug.

"What's he so busy about that he can't be around when I'm about to be discharged?" Beomgyu pouted. Ever since that day when Taehyun confessed that he liked him when he thought he was asleep, gave him hope.

He hoped that Taehyun would ask him out.  But it seemed like he was too 'busy' these days.

"I don't know either. He didn't say anything about it." Yeonjun said.

"Let's just go." Beomgyu huffed in annoyance and Yeonjun chuckled. They left the hospital and Yeonjun drove all the way to Beomgyu's house to drop his things off.

"Wah, my house looks so messy." Beomgyu sighed as he looked around his house.

"Worry about that later." Yeonjun told Beomgyu "We should celebrate! Should we go to a carnival? It'd be a great day to go to a carnival."

Beomgyu's face lit up "Are you sure? You'll pay, right?"

Yeonjun chuckles at his reaction "Of course, let's go."

They immediately left the house and went back to his car. Beomgyu entered the car first, but Yeonjun took out his phone, calling somebody.

"I'm taking Beomgyu to the carnival, just like you told me to. Carry on with your plan now."

"Copy that." With that, Yeonjun ended the call and entered the car.

"What was that about?" Beomgyu asked.

"Someone called," Yeonjun answered, trying not to be suspicious "Enough about that, let's go to the carnival."

Yeonjun drove to the carnival. As they got there, they got on rides. The weirdest thing for Beomgyu was that everytime he played a game, he got a prize even though he didn't win.

"Why do I keep getting all these prizes even though I didn't win?" Beomgyu asked, his hands were packed with all kinds of prizes  "This doesn't make sense."

"Maybe they're just being generous." Yeonjun answered with a chuckle. This day was more of a hangout for Beomgyu, but for Yeonjun felt like a dream. Seeing the person he liked smiling the whole day made him happy.

"I'm just a bit disappointed, that Taehyun didn't even show up today." Beomgyu pouted.

"I'm sure he'll-"Before Yeonjun could finish his sentence, his phone vibrated and he picked it up, seeing that someone called him.

"Got it." Yeonjun ends the call, placing his phone inside his pocket again.

"Who was that?" Beomgyu asked.

"Doesn't matter, we should go home. It's getting dark." Yeonjun said. Beomgyu agreed, saying that he felt tired waking and playing around all day.

Yeonjun drove all the way to Beomgyu's home again. But as Beomgyu exited the car, his eyes were suddenly covered.

As Yeonjun blindfolded Beomgyu, he signals someone nearby.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Beomgyu asked "What is this?"

"Trust me, you'll like it." Yeonjun told Beomgyu. Yeonjun passes Beomgyu to someone else, guiding him to his house.

"Seriously, what kind of prank is this, Yeonjun?" Beomgyu was surprised to not hear a response from him. He hears a door open. Then, all of a sudden, a pair of hands hold his waist as his blindfold was removed from his eyes.

Beomgyu saw his entire house decorated with roses, hearts and a banner that says  'CHOI BEOMGYU, WILL YOU..'

He turns around to see Taehyun behind him, his hands were still on his waist.

"I hope you'll be happy with him, Choi Beomgyu." Yeonjun smiles bitterly to himself and leaves the scene. Leaving Taehyun and Beomgyu by themselves.

"T-taehyun.." Beomgyu whispered his name "W-what are you doing?"

"I know you heard my confession." Taehyun says, letting go of his waist and held his hands.

"I-I.." Beomgyu was speechless. The roses, the decoration. Could it be what he was expecting?

"Choi Beomgyu, I like you." Those words were enough to made Beomgyu's heart race. The feeling that he always felt whenever he'd do things like this "I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for everything I've done. Every moment I spent with you felt special to me, and I've never felt like that with someone else but you."

Taehyun pulled Beomgyu closer  and said "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Y-yes!" This was exactly what Beomgyu hoped that would happen, and it did. Taehyun smiled as he said his sweet yes to him "I really, really, really like you too Taehyun."

"I promise I'll never stop loving you." Taehyun smiled and so did Beomgyu. He takes out a box from his pocket, and inside it was a familiar necklace, the one that Taehyun had stolen  from him on the day when he signed the contract. Taehyun then places the necklace on Beomgyu's neck, right where it belonged "Choi Beomgyu, can I kiss you?"

Beomgyu was shocked by Taehyun's sudden bluntness. But Taehyun didn't wait for an answer, all he needed was permission. 

And so they kissed.