8

Taehyun's Point Of View

Finally, classes were done. It was hard for me to see Beomgyu smiling with Yeonjun earlier. I was so close to ruining their moment, but I didn't want to bother Beomgyu.

I waited for Beomgyu beside his locker, just like I did when I first asked him out. I felt a rush of excitement that I rarely feel as Beomgyu and I made eye contact, but in a matter of seconds, my view was blocked.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I looked at him with bloodshot eyes. My anger towards him just became even worse. He's ruining everything.

"I still love you, Taehyun." Hueningkai confessed "I regret what I did. So can we please get back together?"

Before I could even answer, Hueningkai suddenly pulled me into a kiss. My eyes widened in shock.

As I looked at Beomgyu, I could already see the pain in his eyes. He walked away and I could see Yeonjun following him with a worried look in his face. I pushed Hueningkai away and tried to follow Beomgyu, but Hueningkai prevented me from doing so.

"Let go of me." I glared at him.

"No." Without a doubt, I pulled my arm away from his grasp and ran to Beomgyu.

I grabbed his arm, forcing him to look at me so I could explain. "Beomgyu, look at me. Please, it's not what you think it is."

He looked at me, tears falling down his face. The sight of him crying made my heart ache.

"Let's just break the contract. I can't handle it anymore." With those words, I looked at him and he looked away. I felt devastated. I let go of his arm and then he quickly ran away from me.

I couldn't believe it. I couldn't describe how I felt

"Beomgyu, wait!" I glance at Yeonjun, to see that he followed Beomgyu.

Hueningkai approached me with a smirk in his face. He looked proud with what he's done.

"What do you want now?" I gritted my teeth. I felt so much anger, yet I was too sad to deal with it.

"Be my boyfriend again, will you?" Hueningkai pleaded "I told you, I'm sorry for what I did before. Please.."

He held my hands, but I forcefully pushed myself away from him.

"You're not the one I love anymore." I told him bluntly "My feelings for you are gone. If you really loved me before, then why'd you cheat on me? Why did you have to mess with my feelings back then?"

"Because-," I stopped him before he finished.

"You never loved me." I told him "So, never go near me again."

I left the scene feeling mixed emotions about everything that happened. I saw Beomgyu and Yeonjun nearby. I wanted to go and talk to him but I stopped myself.

He probably doesn't want to see me anymore. He won't listen anymore. Our relationship won't be the same anymore.

I hate it. But I have to bear with it.

------------------------------------

Narrative Point Of View

The next day, Beomgyu didn't attend school. Rumors were spreading like fire across the school campus. Taehyun was aware of it, but he didn't even bother dealing with it. He didn't feel like it. He felt empty.

Classes were over and still no sign of Beomgyu.

"Why is Beomgyu absent today?" Taehyun asked Yeonjun.