9

Narrative Point Of View

As Yeonjun exited the café once again, he heard a crash nearby. He ran as fast as he can to where the crash took place. What he saw terrified him.

He saw Beomgyu, covered in a pool of his own blood. He ran towards him, panicking "YAH! CHOI BEOMGYU!"

Tears were falling down his eyes as his hands shakily took his phone from his pocket and called an ambulance.

People started gathering, whispering things. Meanwhile, Yeonjun was scared that he would lose Beomgyu.

"Stay with me, Beomgyu." He sobbed as he touched his face. About 5 minutes later, the ambulance arrived. They placed Beomgyu inside the ambulance and Yeonjun went with him. He held his hand, praying that he wouldn't die.

"He's still breathing." Those words helped Yeonjun calm down a bit, but he was still worried.

They arrived at the hospital and Beomgyu was quickly taken to the ICU. Yeonjun was told to wait.

He waited with a heavy heart. Yeonjun realized that he was stained with blood, Beomgyu's blood. He sighed and took out his phone again.

He dialed Taehyun's number.

"Why are you calling? Did you see Beomgyu?" Taehyun asked on the other line.

"Listen. Beomgyu got into an accident." Yeonjun said.

"WHAT?! AN ACCIDENT?! IS HE ALRIGHT?!" Yeonjun sighed, still worrying about Beomgyu.

"He's still in the ICU, The doctors are taking care of him." Yeonjun answered him.

"Who caused the accident?!" Yeonjun could hear the anger in his voice, as well as fear.

"That's the problem. I think it was a hit and run." Yeonjun ruffled his hair in frustration "Listen, can you check if there were any CCTV's that recorded the accident. Find the plate number of the car. Maybe it's best if you go to the police station and report it. Please."

"Yeah, I'll do that. Just tell me when Beomgyu wakes up. Which hospital are you at?" Taehyun questioned

"Seoul National University Bundang Hospital." Yeonjun answered, fiddling his fingers, hoping that it would lessen the worry that he was feeling.

"Okay then. I'll make sure to catch the jerk who hit Beomgyu."

-------------------------------------------

Taehyun's Point Of View

I took my car keys and immediately drove to the police station.

"Hello, I'd like to report a hit and run."

A moment after that, I arrived to the police station. I saw someone he didn't expect to see, and that fueled my raging anger even more.

"So this is regarding the accident that occurred at Starbucks. A hit and run." The policeman said, looking at the person intensely "So, you admit that you purposely hit the victim out of anger?"

"Y-yes." Hueningkai answered. Out of anger, I grabbed Hueningkai's collar. I was so close to punching him, but the policemen stopped me from doing so.

"How dare you.." I growled. If my glares could kill, he would've died at the spot.

"If you never had a relationship with him, I wouldn't have done this. It's all because of you, Taehyun." Hueningkai told me, I could see a smile forming in his face.