3

Beomgyu's Point of View

As his hands were wrapped along my waist, my heart was having a difficult time handling the situation.

Like damn, why is he so hot?

I should not be seduced by the Lucifer in front of me. But at the same time, he's so tempting. So, I did something I never thought I'd do, I held his waist. This action startled him.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"The contract says that I have to act sweet towards you, am I right?" Whew, that's one way to make an excuse.

Taehyun's Point Of View

Wow, I was totally caught off-guard. I never expected this side of him. But, at the same time, I like it.

I then let go of his waist, removing my jacket and placing it on his shoulders "You aren't feeling cold, right?"

I could see his face turn red "T-thank you."

"And about this necklace." I safely place the necklace in my pockets "I'll give it back to you when the contract is over."

"Please keep it safe, will you? That's precious to me." He pleaded with the cutest puppy eyes I've ever seen.

"Okay then. But, since it's our first day together, shouldn't we go on a date? Getting to know each other?" I placed my arm around his shoulder "Babe?"

The way he even got more flustered made him look cuter in my eyes. I couldn't help but release a chuckle. He takes a moment to calm himself down and look at me.

"Where do you think, w-we should go?" Beomgyu asked, his face was still red.

"Does Starbucks seem fine to you? It's my treat." I suggested.

"N-no, that'd be too expensive." Beomgyu answers "How about a c-convienence store?"

"If that's what you want." I remove my hand from his shoulder and held his hand "Let's go."

Narrative Point Of View

As the new couple made their way outside the gate, many eyes were still on them. And a particular ex-boyfriend was watching them too.

"Yah? Don't you think our relationship will cause rumors?" Beomgyu whispered to his boyfriend, Taehyun.

"Don't worry." Taehyun assures him "Nothing will happen to you as long as you're with me."

With every single thing Taehyun does, Beomgyu's heart can't help but continuously race. As if his sweetness towards him were a drug. It's addictive to feel, but dangerous. He knows it's all just part of the deal.

'Its just a deal, Gyu. Don't think about it seriously.' Beomgyu thinks to himself.

Beomgyu notices Taehyun taking out his phone, fiddling with it "W-what are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm calling for a cab." Taehyun answered him casually.

"Ah, there's no need for a cab." Beomgyu said "The store is just a block away from here. We can just walk all the way there and not waste gas, and money.."

Taehyun smiles at his cuteness and holds his hand tighter "Okay then, whatever you wish."

Beomgyu looks at their intertwined hands. He really couldn't believe that his crush actually held his hand. That they're together, even if it was just a month.