5

Beomgyu's Point Of View

"So, what should we do now, Beomgyu?" Taehyun looks at me and I immediately look away. 

Don't think dirty thoughts, you damn idiot.

"Uhm, watch a movie?" I said. I don't really know what I should do at these kind of moments. I never have anyone around in my place since all I've ever been till now is a lonely teen.

"I was thinking of something else." He says.

UHM EXCUSE ME, WHAT KIND OF SOMETHING ELSE?!

"Uhmm.. Play board games? How about Alkkagi?" I suggested.

"No, you'd easily lose against me." Taehyun said confidently "Nevermind, It's getting late. We should sleep."

Ah yes, sleep.

"You can sleep at my bed, I'll get my sleeping bag." I said, and as I was about to go and get my sleeping bag, he suddenly grabbed my arm, pulling me down. We were so close to each other that if I were to move, our lips would touch. Why does he have to be this flirty? It's killing me.

"We can just sleep together on the same bed." He looks at me with a hint of excitement in his eyes.

"S-sleep on the same b-bed?" I repeated, stuttering.

"We'll only be together for a month. Don't waste your chance." He said "Don't worry, I won't do anything bad. I'm not that kind of person."

"Uh, sure." Did I just say sure?

"Let's keep our things first." He points at our laptops and papers across the floor. 

"Oh yeah, sure." I immediately moved away from him and picked up the papers from the floor, trying not to look at him. I could hear him trying to stifle a laugh.

But seriously? Us? Sleeping on the same bed? It's a bit to early for it. But I really can't resist him. It's like I'm being dragged to heaven by Satan. Help me.

I have to agree since the contract says I should never disobey him.

That damn contract. Everything is all about the contract. I shouldn't take this seriously.

After we cleaned up everything, Taehyun approaches me "Should we.. sleep now?"

My cheeks heat up. I get it, we're sleeping together? But why does he make it sound.. so hot? I mean, you know what I mean.

"Y-yeah, sure." I tried to control my nervousness and wobbly legs as I made my way to my room, with Taehyun following me from behind "So, this is my room."

"You must like music, don't you?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I'm interested in music. It's more of a hobby." I answered him "So uhm, I'm just gonna go.. take a shower. Do you want to borrow my pj's? S-so that you could sleep properly?"

He looks at me with a warm smile that melts my heart "Sure, I'd like that."

I went to my cabinet and picked up my favorite pj's for me to wear, and my other pj's for him to wear. I gave the other pair to him and I made my way to the bathroom.

I locked the door, covered the bathroom with the Shower Curtain, took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down and process everything that has happened.

I changed into my pj's after my almost 30 minute shower. I make my way back to my bedroom to see an asleep Taehyun, on my bed, wearing my pj's. And it was honestly the cutest thing I've ever seen.