7

Taehyun's Point Of View

This is killing me.

Ever since I had that conversation with Yeonjun, I keep thinking about it over and over again.

"Take him from you? It's Beomgyu who refuses to see you and hang out with me. Why? Is there a problem with you two?"

"Well, I like your boyfriend."

He actually had the audacity to say that he likes Beomgyu. In front of me.

Why doesn't he want to see me? Does he hate me? Did I say something wrong? Why is he hurt? Aish, I don't know.

What's wrong with me?

Ah I'm such a fool. It's because of that damn contract. He's probably hurt because he thinks that I still like Hueningkai. I see it now.

But why would he think that? We broke up.

'Make Hueningkai jealous'

That darn contract again. Why did I have to add that in our contract? Why Taehyun? Why? I'm usually so smart, but I keep doing dumb things.

Maybe if we talk things out, we can fix this. We can fix our relationship.

I can fix our relationship.

------------------------------

Beomgyu's Point Of View

After Yeonjun and Taehyun left me at the café, Yeonjun texted me saying that he needed to go home quickly and asked if I could bring his things with me and give them to him tomorrow, and being the good friend I am to him, I bought his things with me, along with mine.

As I arrived home, I immediately took a shower and laid down my bed.

What did Taehyun say to Yeonjun? What did Yeonjun say to Taehyun? What did they even talk about?

I'm going crazy, and I miss Taehyun so much. It's not that I don't want to be with him. I really do want to be with him.

But I don't want to get attatched to someone who'll eventually leave me for someone else.

It'll hurt so bad. And I don't want to experience that.

Let's stop thinking about feelings and rest for now. I have a report tomorrow, and I need to do well.

-------------------------------

"And that is the end of our report. Thank you for listening." I ended our report calmly. We took our things from the teachers table.

"Thank you for that wonderfully detailed report about Number Theory, Choi-Duo." Our teacher said. Me and Yeonjun high-fived as we walked back to our seats.

"We did well." Yeonjun whispered to me.

"We did." I smiled, proud of our hard work.

"So tommorow, Taehyun and Seungmin will be reporting. That's all for today. Class dismisssed."

"Should we celebrate?" Yeonjun asked me "How about food? My treat."

I saw Taehyun leaving the room. I then averted my attention back to Yeonjun to stop myself from feeling disappointed.

"Sure." I smiled at Yeonjun and he smiled back "Come on, we'll be late for the next class."

"Let's go." Yeonjun and I stood up and took our things, then left the room.

--------------------------------