2

Taehyun's Point of View

There, I just broke up with him. The boyfriend whom I've loved for 2 years, who cheated on me, and even had the audacity to lie to me.

Even thinking about it pisses me off. It breaks my heart and pride too. I hate it.

As I made my way to the classroom. There, I saw it.

I saw Huening, with Soobin, linking arms. Being so sweet and lovey-dovey. He must have been glad that I broke up with him. So obvious. My heart broke a little, but I couldn't care less. He's got some guts, it felt like a slap in the face.

If he has a new boyfriend of his own, then maybe I should find myself someone new too. Its only fair. We've broken up anyways.

I enter the classroom and my eyes immediately land on the guy I saw earlier. And as I saw him, I couldn't exactly tell how I felt. It was like he was attracting me. I then went to my seat as the Teacher arrived.

Throughout the session, I could feel his eyes on me. And as I looked at him, his cheeks turned red and he looked away.

Cute. He'd be a perfect boyfriend for me.

Of course. He'd totally be a perfect boyfriend. I can already see that he has a crush on me. It's totally obvious. It won't be such a problem when I ask him out then.

----------------

Classes ended and now it was my chance. I have no idea why I'm doing this. Why I'm so worked up about what Kai did.

But there's no turning back now.

I waited for him beside his locker, I took out my phone and just played with it while I waited for him to come.

I noticed him standing quite a distance away from me and I chuckled, putting my phone away. He was about to turn away, but I grabbed him, forcing him to face towards me.

As we made eye contact, I immediately fell for his eyes. His face heated up and he looked away. Why does he look so cute when he blushes? Why am I thinking like this?

Before I do anything stupid and totally miss my chance, I pulled myself closer to him.

"Can we talk?" I whispered, I was tempted to bite his cute little ears, but I stopped myself.

"T-talk?" He stuttered "What do we even n-need to talk a-about?"

"Trust me, I think you'll like it."I move away from him and look at him in the eye. He won't be able to resist my charms now "Should we? Go somewhere private?"

I put my hands in my pockets as I see him hesitate for a moment, but he eventually agreed.

"Come with me." I grabbed his hand and dragged him outside the campus. Where no one would bother spy at us.

I let go of his hand and look at him in the eyes again. He was trying so hard not to look at me.

"Yah, look at me." I demanded

Beomgyu's Point of View

"Yah, look at me"

HOW COULD I POSSIBLY LOOK AT YOU? I WOULD DIE.

I then took a deep breath and looked at him in the eye. Sike! He's too attractive to stare at. Those eyes would kill me if I looked at them.

"I said.." He grabs my chin, turning my attention to him "Look at me."

"Y-yeah, I'm definitely looking at y-you now." Oh how could I possibly this stupid? Choi Beomgyu, you idiot.

"What's your name?" Taehyun asked me.

"Y-you just dragged me out of the campus, to ask that?" I mentally slapped myself for saying that. How could I say that? I'm continuously digging my own grave now.

"No, not exactly." He answered.

"Oh." I paused "My name is C-choi Beomgyu."

"Beomgyu, huh?"He repeated, the hand he used to grab my chin, travelled all the way to my head, patting me "You're cute."

And in that exact moment, my blood pressure rose, my legs wobbled, my heart raced so fast as if I were running and my mind absolutely went blank.

Don't panic.

"I-i'm cute?" I asked "You're not joking, aren't you?"

His eyes were looking at my neck and I couldn't help but blush even more. His hand moved to my neck. But I didnt realize what he was doing.

Just kidding, I should panic.

"So, lets make a deal." In his hands was my necklace. I immediately touched my neck to see if it wasn't there, and it wasn't. Of course it wouldn't be there, he took it.

"Give it back." I pleaded "That's my mother's necklace!"

"Fiesty, huh?" He chuckled so sexily, damn "Alright, then. If you want this necklace back, let's make a deal."

"D-deal? What kind of deal?" I asked him. This is just absurd.

"Be my boyfriend." Wait, did I hear that right?

"W-wait just a damn minute. Me? out of all people? be your boyfriend? You sure? Have you not gone crazy?" Just double-checking

"Definetely not." He answered "Just be my boyfriend."

He was taking something out of his pocket. A folded piece of paper, he then opened it and handed it to me.

be my boyfriend for a month, will you? I know you cant resist me. If you do agree, here are some rules we should have.

- You should act sweet towards me
- Never disobey me
- We should go on dates
and lastly
-Make Hueningkai jealous

Ah, so that's why. It wouldn't make sense if he actually asked me out because he liked me though.

"What are you waiting for? Give me the pen." I said with no hesitation. This is a five-star opportunity, I can't just throw it away.

He smirked "I knew you'd agree."

Of course, why wouldn't I?

He gave me his pen and I signed his little contract.

"Keep it. It's yours," Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around my waist, his face so close to mine "And you're mine."