4

Beomgyu's Point Of View

It's early in the morning, and I still can't forget everything that happened yesterday.

Yesterday felt like a dream.

I kept on daydreaming until I realized I was wearing my pants backwards. Seriously, Taehyun has such an effect on me.

I fixed my pants, packed my things and looked at myself in the mirror.

"I look amazing." I said to my reflection, making poses as if I were a celebrity. It took me about 5 minutes to stop staring at myself and eventually go to the kitchen. I picked up an apple from my fridge and left my apartment.

I ate my apple as I made my way to school. I threw away the apple after finishing it. I then braced myself if anything were to happen to me once I arrived. And as soon as I walked inside the school, I heard whispers.

"That dude is Taehyun's new boyfriend."

"I heard they made a contract with each other."

"Jinjja?"

"What kind of contract?"

"Isn't he using him?"

"Is he trying to make Hueningkai jealous?"

"Nah, Taehyun probably dumped Hueningkai himself."

I took a deep breath as I heard what people thought of my relationship with Taehyun. They were right, he's just using me to make his ex jealous. I was about to cry, but held it in. This isn't the right place to cry.

I went to my locker and placed my backpack inside. I could still hear people whispering things about me. I shrug it off and proceed to take my books. Then all of a sudden..

"Can't you all mind your own business?" The hallway went silent as Taehyun spoke those words "Seriously, if you're going to talk, go talk somewhere else where we can't hear you. It's best if you don't speak at all. Gosh. "

Taehyun quickly approaches me and holds my hand, dragging me to the canteen.

"Have you eaten? Are you alright? Did you sleep well?" My heart raced faster as he began patting my head. His eyes looked at me with concern.

"Y-yes." I answered nervously.

"Don't mind what people say about you." He told me "Enough about that, what'd you eat for breakfast?"

"Um..  an apple?" Was that a question or an answer?

"Seriously? An apple?" He mocked and I looked down out of embarrassment. He suddenly grabs me again and made me sit down "Wait here, I'll buy you a meal."

"Ah, I insist." I was about to tell him that he didn't need to but he placed his finger on my mouth, silencing me.

This is way better than the terms in the contract. Well, except the 'Make Hueningkai jealous' part. That's the main part of the contract.

My eyes averted to Taehyun as he stood there. His angled nose and his hair.. He's so damn attractive.

He made his way towards me and my eyes still wouldn't stop looking at him. I finally snapped out of it once I realized that he was already sitting in front of me. I felt my cheeks heat up and looked away.

"Hey, don't look away. I like it when you look at me." He averts my attention to his face and I swear I would've kissed him at that moment.