1

Beomgyu's Point of View

So, it's been a month since i transferred here. But it's not the typical school that almost everyone goes to. To sum it up, it's an "all boys" school. It's been a weird ride for me.

Throughout the month, I've seen so many Gay couples that I did not expect to see. And the most unexpected thing is that, I have a crush on a boy too.

I never imagined I'd become gay once I got here.

I mean, who wouldn't be gay for the most perfect guy everybody has ever seen?

Kang Taehyun.

His nose, jawline, that damn mullet. Everything about him. He studies well and gets good grades, athletic, and can even sing. He's the prettiest man I've ever seen.

It's too bad though, he already has a boyfriend. That didn't stop my feelings for him to stop growing. It's grown to such an unhealthy amount.

The only thing off about him is that he never smiles. I've never seen him smile. I bet Hueningkai has seen him smile. Yeah, his "boyfriend".

I should stop thinking about him. I haven't listened to a single word my Chemistry Teacher has said.

The only thing that matters is that he doesn't know that I have such a humongous crush on him ever since I transferred here.

In the meantime, I should really listen or else I'll fail the upcoming quiz tomorrow.

It was finally recess and I picked up my guitar from my locker and made my way to my usual hiding spot. I took a deep breath and started to relax as I played the chords of the song I've been practicing.

Narrative Point of View

As the latter began strumming the guitar, there was a figure behind him, listening. Each chord he struck sent music to his ears, which made him smile. He was so fascinated by him that he didn't notice his boyfriend approaching him.

"Yah, who are you looking at?" He stopped looking at the mysterious black haired transferee and faced his boyfriend, Hueningkai.

"Why do you ask?" He answered with a question himself. He knew that his boyfriend had been cheating on him with Choi Soobin, the infamous bread eater "Why do want to know? So you can cheat at me again?"

"I never.. cheated on you,"Hueningkai said, but a few words were stuck on his throat "You must be delusional."

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Taehyun answered sharply "I'm done being with you, I don't care if your pride gets hurt. I'm breaking up with you."

That line caused Beomgyu to stop playing his guitar, secretly eavesdropping into their conversation.

"What?" Hueningkai asked in disbelief.

"Are you deaf? I said I'm breaking up with you." He repeated again "You've done enough to me, it's time we part ways. You never even liked me that much, considering you cheated on me with a bread lover."

With that, Taehyun left the scene, leaving his ex-boyfriend with complicated emotions.

On the other hand, Beomgyu couldn't believe what he just heard.  Hearing his crush break up with his boyfriend. He was confused whether to be happy or concerned about it. Whatever it may be, it wasn't any of his business to meddle with Taehyun's relationship.

"I should mind my own business." He said to himself and continued playing his guitar. The same strings he played earlier.

Beomgyu's Point of View

Did I really just experience a break up?

Whatever, I should really be going now. I safely placed my guitar inside it's container and made my way back to my locker, placing it gently. I then picked up my books for the next subjects later on and made my way to my next class.

It was Math time. Me and Taehyun are in the same class. And as usual, I couldn't help but stare at him. He suddenly faced towards me and being the timid boy I am, I looked away.

I wasn't obvious, right? I really wasn't. Deep breaths and stop staring. I must've looked like a freak.

------------------

Classes were already over and once again, made my way to my locker.

Then I stopped in my tracks as I see Taehyun standing next to my locker, looking at his phone.

Now wait a damn minute. His locker is 27 lockers away from mine. And yes I know that for some reason.

What should I do? Do I just walk away? Or approach my locker as if i couldn't see him. Am I crazy? That would never work.

I can just come back later, when he's gone. Sure, lets do that.

But as I was about to walk away, a hand holds on to my wrist and turns me around. A second after, I was having eye contact with my crush, Kang Taehyun. His brown eyes looked at mine. My face immediately heated up and i looked away.

I could feel him pulling himself closer to me. He then whispers to my ear "Can we talk?"

"T-talk?" I asked nervously "What do we even n-need to talk a-about?"

"Trust me, I think you'll like it." He moves away and looks at me again, with a mischievous look in his face.