"So what shall we do?" Asked Harry. 

"How about we go to the golf course?" Suggested Ryan and Zayn agreed.

Days passed in a blink. Aurora, Kate and the lads were at the airport ready for their trip to Paris. Excitement was in the air as all were exhilarated to go and spend a joyful week. Speaking of excitement, Zayn was overwhelmed that Aurora was going to be there with him. It was practically their first time going somewhere together and he couldn't stop gushing about it. The thought that they were spending time together excited him and he was kinda happy that Zira was not there to disturb them. It was a midnight flight and their flight was about to take off in a few minutes.

"Remember to stay with everyone and just don't roam by yourself. Take your phone with you. Don't get lost and please take care," said Kate. 

"For Christ's sake! Stop it. You told it a million times already. I feel like a baby!" Whined Aurora.

"Aren't you one?" Asked a voice from behind and from the voice she knew who it was. She fought back a smile and rolled her eyes instead. He loves annoying her and ironically, she loves him doing that. Zayn couldn't help but to smile.

"Don't worry, Kate. I'll take care of this baby," he said smirking and earned a slap on his arm from Aurora.

"Oh, just shut up, big moron," she said glaring at him.

"It's time! Come on, let's go," said Zayn. 

"Alright, bye Kate. Take care. Stay safe," she said as she hugged Kate.

"You too, babe," said Kate as she hugged back tight.

Zira was standing and was watching them. Soon, she went near Zayn and hugged him. Aurora was mad at her. "Why does she have to hug him?" She thought as she acted cool outside but in reality, she was burning.

While walking in, Zayn saw that Aurora was carrying her hand luggage and it somewhat disturbed him. They walked side by side and he stopped and held his hand out to her which made a confused look appear on her face.

"Give me your bag, I'll carry them," he said. A slight shade of pink shot up her cheeks as she handed over the bag to him. A smile creeped on to her face as she asked, "When did you become a gentleman eh?"

"Oh, don't flatter yourself. You are already a brat and you'd probably drop this and fall down and break your ankle like you did on that day and please, I can't carry you all the way to the plane. Keep walking, baby steps," he said as he walked faster ahead of her. He was smiling to himself while happy that he successfully got on her nerves while Aurora shook her head with a smile clearly knowing that he was messing.

 Zayn offered that they'd use one of his private jets as only 6 students are travelling and are of course, accepted. Zayn and Aurora sat together and he kept on annoying her by talking. 

"Is this your first time travelling on a plane?" He asked.

"Excuse me? My dad owns an airplane industry and you dare to ask me this question? I literally have planes parked in our backyard," she said, offended.

"Oh? That's nice."

"You know what? Just don't talk. My ears are bleeding," she said.

"Oh? I promise you are going to have to beg me to make me talk to you." He said

Aurora rolled her eyes and then her eyes met with Ryan and he immediately turned away.  face. He then had an unreadable expression on his face which hurt her.

"Why is he like that? And why that long face?" she thought.

"Zayn?" She called and had no response.

"Zayn?" And still no response.

"Listen to me, dumbass!" She said, He turned to face her with a straight face and turned back.

Then realisation hit her like bricks. 

"Listen to me… please?" She said almost gagging at that word which made him light up as he turned toward her with a dazzling smile on his face.

"Do you know what's wrong with Ryan?I mean, he's too silent. He usually won't be like that."

"Something's been bothering him and in fact he is getting better. You have no idea how he looked a couple of days ago," said Zayn.

"That's why he was on leave? He didn't even attend my calls!" She said,

"Don't worry, he'll be okay," he said with a soft smile.

"I hope so," she said as a sigh escaped her lips.

Soon Aurora drifted off to sleep as she is a sleeping beauty. But there is one person, whose eyes couldn't even rest for a minute.

They reached Paris soon, and went straight to their hotel. The brilliant building said "The Wilson's Hotels" It was Aurora's father's hotel. 

When she walked in, guards recognized her and greeted her politely.

The receptionist recognized her immediately and stood up from her seat and said, "Welcome, Ms.Wilson. What a pleasant surprise. You could've informed us about your arrival so that we could've picked you up, ma'am. Mr. Wilson is going to be upset with us," she said, her tone laced with fear.

"That's fine, Ms.Angelina. Thanks," she said.

"Have a pleasant stay, Ms. Wilson. If you need anything, I'm just one call away," she said with a toothy smile.

"Sure," said Aurora and smiled.

"Shall I take you to your penthouse, ma'am?" Asked the receptionist.

"No, Ms.Angelina. The rooms are already reserved for me and my," she trailed off and completed after a few moments, "friends."

"Alright. Let me take you all to your rooms Ma'am," she said and led them through.

Zayn looked at her with admiration. He admired how professional she talked to the receptionist. A smile crept on his face as he was dreamily looking at her.

Aurora landed on the bed as soon as she entered her room. It was midnight already as Paris was an hour ahead of London. Soon she fell into a deep slumber.