"What? Sexual activities to who?"

"To me."

"What?!"

"You knew almost all mess I have made, babe. Have you ever heard her name among my case? Let alone my date. If so I ever dated her, I don't even remember her face."

Suddenly I felt pain across my cheek.

She slapped me.

"What the-"

"You Hyun Bin! So this penthouse is to smoothen the talk? and that Miss Hong claims to have proof?"

"No...this penthouse is for you. Not related to this case. Yejin, I'm still waiting for the proof from Mr. Park. I'm sorry this must be meant to hurt my Dad but this could have some effect on you too."

"Of course it affects me. I'm starting to fall...oh crap. Forget it. Things like this have been anticipated that's why I'm being assigned to be your wife. What else do I need to know?"

"It's still wild guessing but, my Dad kept mentioning that we have to go as planned, to divorce soon he's done with the election. I think there is something behind this. You have no motive to hurt us but someone really wants you. I'm just worried that Dad made a deal with someone to make sure that I will let you go just like the initial plan."

"Stop that wild guessing, Bin. It makes my head hurt. I'm not a commodity to trade in a deal."

"I'm sorry, baby." I kissed her hand.

"I'll do what I have to do. Thank you for the heads up. But try to remember her face, Hong Buyong. You might ever really sleep with her, even though it was consensual. Anything can help me defend you. But it makes me wonder.. after we divorce, will you remember me as well, Bin?"

"There will be no such days after we divorce, Yejin. I know you might have gotte bored hearing this, so I'm going to tell you one last time. I love you. I want to stay in this marriage. I will do whatever it takes even if it was against my Dad."

"Mr. Hyun, Mrs. Hyun, I am sorry for interrupting. The papers are ready to be signed." the realtor brought us back to the current situation.

I bought this for her, for us, to live together away from Seoul, in case things were going rough there. Yejin signed up all the necessary papers then I left the rest to the legal officer from the embassy.

We only spent one night in London as a honeymoon can wait later but a family crisis can't. My Mom finally called and asked me to fly back home.

"Public has got the necessary impression that you are really spending some honeymoon days in Como. What are you doing in London? Come back home here soon!"

"I'm having real honeymoon days, Mom."

"Really? So she finally gave in. She acted like she was that professional, apparently, she is just the same as Hong Buyong."

"Mom, she didn't. I was the one who gave in. Mom, about this Hong Buyong, I have no idea who she is, do you know her?"

"You really don't remember her? And other staff?"

"I don't. I may be that rebel but I don't do your staff. If I ever do, then of course I will choose Yejin."

"Hyun Bin, I wish you were right. I wish miss Son will be able to do her job to defend you from public comments."

"You mean, Mrs. Hyun, Mom?"

"Yeah, she is Mrs. Hyun for a while. When will you fly back, Bin? What are you doing in London? You haven't answered me."

"Tomorrow morning. I just miss London. I was visiting my old dorm."

"Dorm?"

"Dorm."

Actually, it was penthouse, Mom, but you don't need to know.

"Momma, do you know what deal Dad has made that I really have to divorce Yejin?"

"Choi Youngjae wants her. Choi Jaewook won't push the motion to reenact the 1987 Presidential Election Act if you don't touch her and stay in the plan to divorce her."

"So they know?"

"They believe that they know, I don't know who's their resource. We never made a statement. But Youngjae is close to Yejin, he knows exactly that you both never go on a date before."

"Yep. He courted her several times but she said that she just wanted to stay friends. I don't know that Choi Youngjae is Choi Jaewook's son. But what was the benefit for his Dad if Youngjae gets Yejin? Jaewook won't run for president. Was she really worth it? Yejin may be back to the market but she may doesn't want to be with Youngjae af all."

"I'm asking you now. I feel like you're going to go against your Dad. I know you. Is she really worth it? What did she give to you anyway?"

"She is, Mom. I won't let her go. I just need to find another way to help Dad. Dad doesn't hate her, Dad just wants his throne."

"Hyun Bin, you know which side I'm going to take if that really happened."

"I know, Mom. I know. I only have one Mom, one Dad, and one Yejin. I will find away. But if I can't, I will choose my future, Mom."

"Once you were get here, she will answer for you in public. She will speak on behalf of President Hyun's Blue House. She was being paid for this."

"I don't like the way you always say that she is just one of our employees that was being paid for this and that. Once we were get there, I will ask her to resign, Mom, and I will keep her with me."