Lago di Como

Hyun Bin POV

Milan, Italy.
It was quite late at night when we arrived in Milan. We were being picked up with the car service and went straight to Como. The road trip was going to take two hours and I saw Yejin was having a hard time holding her eyes open. She sat beside me on the back seat of the SUV, leaned her head to the window, and several times her head hit the window from the road bumps.

I pulled her shoulder and patted mine, gesturing for her to lean on me instead of the window. The usual Yejin would likely reject it and pretending to be strong but this time, she just leaned on without protest.

She told me that she never been to Como before, and since it was almost midnight, the lake's beauty was hidden under the dark, although the amber lamps from the city were quite stunning to witness.

We headed straight to Grand Hotel Tremezzo, a palatial art noveau by Lake Como. I booked a lake view room for three days before we fly to London. We went with two PSS agents guarding but I asked them to keep distance as far as their protocols permit them.

"Where's my room?" she asked.

"Here. Why ask?"

"Are we sharing the bed as well?"

"You think? We're just sharing the bed here. Take a rest, Yejin."

After breakfast by the lake, I took Yejin to Villa del Balbianello with the hotel's wooden boat. It was a museum that is used to shoot the James Bond movie Casino Royale. The ambiance was so European, much different from where we came from, Seoul. I hoped by taking Yejin there she would forget all her burden in Seoul.

Then in the afternoon, a couple of hours before sunset, I took her to take a walk by the lake. The light of the lake and the sweeping views of the Alps in the background truly makes you feel like you're dreaming, it's magical in a way that feels like you're healing your soul.

She wore a floral summer dress and a wide hat. So girlish, so feminine. I could spend my day just by staring at her.

"What?" She asked.

"I hope you don't get tired of this, but seeing you not in office attire is something new for me. You're very pretty."

"Do you just notice that? Did I look that hideous all these years in office attires?"

"Honestly, I didn't pay attention to any staff. If I have known you before, I would date you since your first day. No playboy Tiger1 and Amethyst1 would surface four years ago not a week ago. Maybe there would be also Tigercub1 and Tigercub2."

"Really, Tiger? Last week we had a conversation at the state banquet, you told me that it was impossible for you to fall for me. I have warned you though."

"I don't know, babe, I was never like this before, chasing and patiently waiting for a girl. I can't explain with words, but the heart wants what it wants."

"When did it have started?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"I'm not complaining, but taking me on this Como trip is really unnecessary. I thought that there will be paparazzi here but so far we're safe here, you don't have to act this sweet, no one to show.0

"There are paps here, we just haven't noticed them yet. But this trip is not for them. Why it is so hard for you to accept that I want you, for real? That I have stopped acting days ago?"