Long Awaited (7th)

Authors' Note:

This is my 7th attempt to post this update. Hope this time works. I'm so tired with this Wattpad down issue.

Readers, I'm whipped by this real person bodyguard of South Korea's President. Try to google him, Choi Youngjae bodyguard. Sorry, I can't help to write this note. LOL. But of course, no one can compare the impeccable hotness of Hyun Bin :)) yum.

We won't talk about Choi Youngjae anyway in this chapter, it's time for the long-awaited full-blown smut of Bin and Yejin.

Son Yejin POV

"Do you have a bolder lipstick color? A more red one, " I asked my make up artist.

"I do, but blush color suits you better, Ma'am, it's only in my opinion, of course."

"I know. I want something more..attractive."

"How about this chili red one?"

"Give it a try, please."

Bin entered the powder room and smirked noticing the different look in my face.

"You're done, Mrs. Hyun?"

"I am. Thank you, ladies."

The staff left us two and he came from behind me, kissing my shoulders and cheek.

"New lips, Mrs. Hyun?"

"Do you like it?"

"I do." He turned my body and kissed me passionately.

"This much better." He smirked.

I turned back at the mirror and found my lipstick was ruined.

"Bin!" I took a tissue to wipe the smug and reapplied it.

"You wear it to impress me, don't you? It works. Or is it to impress someone else?"

"It's you."

"Come on, Mrs. Hyun, the guests are waiting."

We entered the ballroom and I instantly felt a deja vu, like this, was ever happened before. The banquet, Mr. and Mrs. President, the estate guests, and sure, Bin's arm in my hand. Maybe it was the first banquet, our first night together when President Hyun announced us as a couple.

I sat on the round table of six with Bin, some estate guests from Japan, and Suzuki Akiko herself. Who did arrange this seating? Definitely need to meet me tomorrow.

Bin looked like he was holding his grin, or maybe laughter, noticing my sharp glances to Akiko. There was an empty seat beside Akiko and intended to tease me, Bin threw the first punch.

"Seat is empty, Miss Suzuki?" Bin nudged to the empty seat across the table next to Akiko.

How dare he.

"Yep. Apparently, my date is getting lost somewhere, or he simply is seating on the wrong seat, Mr. Hyun." She raised one eyebrow, clearly mentioning that Bin was seating on the wrong seat.

Control, Yejin, control. You were a well-trained staff to take immediate action for a national crisis. This was a nothing but domestic hiccup.

"We hope you'll enjoy the dinner, Miss Suzuki, will be served were traditional Korean delicacies festive." I formally greeted her.

"Of course. I'm already really enjoying the view." She darted her eyes on Bin. "It's been a long time, Bin, and it's funny that the last time I saw you were also in dinner, in Como. We can repeat what happened in Busan, which can happen in Como as well. Too bad you already had a company there."