CHAPTER 6: First day, First late

Start from the beginning

"Shut up and listen, I didn't ask for your permission man." Luckily he shut his mouth up. I saw the written word on the white board so it is Short Hand subject? Well its not a big deal for me. 

"See you tomorrow class and don't be late. First week of school and It doesn't mean that you can attend my class anytime you want. Do your responsibility as a student. Goodbye." She said as she end the class and walk outside.

We are going to computer laboratory as what I saw in my student copy. I am not familiar so when I saw the guy wearing a maroon long sleeve, he is alone so I take the opportunity to ask him.

"Hey man. Are you an old student here? If yes, can I ask where is the computer laboratory?" He look at me and there's something in his eyes, asking if I was really asking him.

"Hey dude? I'm asking you. I'm running out of time." Bahagya itong na himasmasan.

"Ow I'm sorry for that. I just need a confirmation if I am really the one you're asking. Just go straight there and you'll see the comfort room and there." He smile and I just make a fake smile.

"I see. Thanks." Tinalikuran ko na siya at tinahak ang direksyong sinabi niya and yes dito nga. Sa bandang unahan ng cr I saw the six stories building.

At computer lab. Comlab J is my destination it's on the second floor. Malapit na ako sa pintuan ng Comlab J at naroon na rin pala ang lalaking professor. I'm late again for almost five minutes. Damn it! Why I am always late? First day of school? Seriously?!

"Goodmorning sir. Yes I'm aware that I'm five minutes late. Sorry for that. Can I come in and go to the vacant seat now?." Nasa pintuan ako. The professor smiled and said,

"Goodmorning miss? What is your surname?" He ask me still wearing his smile. A friendly prof.

"I'm Astria Victoria Zunis sir. In case you will ask my fullname so that is." I just stared at him blankly.

"Okay ms. Zunis you may take your seat." I walk and look for extra computer luckily I saw the vacant row of Pc's. This is the only unoccupied row. They occupied the rest so I am lonely here. I prefer this.

"Again my name is Jefferson Montalba. Computer and word processing 1 is my subject. Golden rule is let's RESPECT each other. You can be friends with me in or outside my class but there's a limitation for that. I am 24 years old, young and single, ready to mingle. Kidding! Lets continue the discussion." Binata pa pala tong professor na ito, he was lucky that at the age of 24 he achieved his ambition, Hmm.