CHAPTER 6: First day, First late

Chapter 6

ASTRIA 's POV

"I accept the fact that the moment I enter the mafia organization and being a reaper, I'll face death anytime. knowing that my life is at high risk always? I Always don't let my guard down in order to survive in this cruel fate I have."

I stared on my watch and find out that I wasted my time just for that bastard. It's already 9:20 am I am Late. I drive my motor as fastest as I can.

He is Leo Margux, one of the reaper in Montario's mafia, desperate to get my position which the Uno or the first rank. I don't know what's the status of that mafia right now. They were always powerful and the wealthiest mafia all over the world.

I just cant die right now, I will not let anyone to hurt and kill me without cleaning my dirty name. It's because of that incident that's why my name got dirty. I'll do everything to clean it before they kill me.

I reach the university after five minutes. I drove fastest even though I'm late but I don't care, I will still attend my classes even I'm late, my professors might get mad but I can't blame them, its their responsibility to scold the students anyway. Beside its my fault and I think I deserve it. My room is in bldg. 310 which located in the Business Administration building. That room is in Third floor. Its 7 stories building and consist of eight rooms every floors so Fifty-six rooms all in all. 

The building has an elevator for professors and for students who rushed to go to their floors but I choose to take the stairway. It's good to take the stairs it's a little exercise though I can take the stairs in just a matter of seconds, well I'm a reaper, an ex reaper rather.

I am in front of other room which room 309 and the next room is my destination. Bago pumasok Tinignan ko ang oras at napag-tantong mayroon pang Kinse minutos bago matapos ang isang subject.

"I'm sorryI,m late." I said and face the professor, a woman. I think she is already in 30's ?

"Yes miss? You're late and you still have the guts to attend my class?" her one eyebrow raised and I heard some of my classmates chuckles

"Class quite! You want me to give you a chair in front of your classmates miss? In case you don't want to look for vacant seat for you?" She said again in a rude way.

" Nope, I can do it. You don't need to. I'm just waiting for you to give me a Go find your seat signal. I think I can go now and you may proceed to your discussion." She was left dumbfounded and I already found an extra chair, it's in between guys. The chair is in the middle. I walk towards it without looking back at her.

"This chair is already taken you must find another" the guy in the left side said. His chair is beside the middle aisle  where the professors walk to roam around.

"I didn't ask you. I take this chair now whether you like it or not. There's no one seated in here so this is mine now." I said it using my usual voice, a cold one. He was about to talk again but I cut him off.