False Reality Pt. 2

Mount justice,

No POV,

"In this line of work the children must be prepared for every worst case scenario." Batman said.

Black Canary, Hawkwoman, Green lantern, Martian Manhunter and Batman stood and watched the children as they underwent a psychic training.

"This will test their ability to adapt and to persevere in tough situations." Batman said.

Telepathically Manhunter was feeding the scenario to the children and simultaneously broadcasting it into the minds of everyone there. It was going smoothly and they were doing good until.

"ARTEMIS!"

Everything went black and they adults opened their eyes.

"What happened!" Shayera asked.

"It is M'gann, she has taken over the telepathic simulation and shut me out." Manhunter told them walking over to Artemis. "It is just as I feared. My niece has made the simulation real for them. Artemis has slipped into a death like coma."

One by one just as in the simulation the Justice league disappeared just as they did in the simulation.

"Superman to the cave. Batman the earth is under attack. We're getting reports from all over the world. It came out of nowhere! The watchtower didn't detect- ahh!" Superman yelled out making the adults look at each other.

"John!" Shayera reached out at the empty space that was John. "What's happening!?" She looked at Martian Manhunter.

"It seems as though the reality the children endured has manifested into our actual reality!"

Raegan's body began floating with the hue of the color of her lantern powers around her body as she laid in her same position. Shayera looked at Raegan as the cave shook.

"What was that?" Canary asked.

"Computer national news!" Hawkwoman called out.

"Batman to anyone what's happening out there?!" He said over the com link.

"It's Raegan! Her powers are bringing their failsafe simulation into reality!" Shayera said. "Her reality is an alien invasion where the entire league and half the world is dead! You have to wake them now!" She said to Manhunter.

She watched him concentrate and venture back into M'gann's mind.

Shayera looked around as the ground continued to shake. One of the alien ships crashed into the cave. Canary and Hawkwoman jumped into action attacking the ship as Batman began to disappear.

~~~~

Raegan POV

"Uncle J'onn!"

She started flying over to hug him when Aqualad stopped her. "M'gann Check his mind, make surehe is who he appears to be."

"It's him, he's real. And he's alive!"

"But we saw you get disintegrated. You and Superman, and everyone!" Superboy told him.

"If you're here then my parents are fine right?" I flew over to him.

I am not sure and I cannot remember how I survived. Or how I arrived here." He said disoriented.

"Maybe you were density shifting and the beam passed right through you." M'gann said.

"Scrambling your brains along the way." Robin added.

"My mind is clouded." Manhunter said again. "I feel certain I had something important to tell you."

"Hello Wally Come on!" He ran out of the hall.