I'm here for you

He couldn't believe it. Wally cheated on Artemis. How could he?? Artemis was everything Robin ever wanted. She was a spitfire, competitive, liked sports, had no super powers,  and had a great sense of humor not to mention she looked like a literal goddess. She had blond hair and gray eyes.

Who did Wally thing he was? First of all you never cheat and second of all of if you break number one don't do it to someone like Artemis! It isn't right!

His hand formed a fist has he thought about what his bestfriend had done to her. She keeps repeatedly hitting the punching bag with all her power. Most people would have guessed she was just mad about it but not Robin. He could read Artemis like a book after all they're very close especially after the reds happened. She was upset yet she tries to act like she's not.

She kept punching repeatedly. Her hands began to bleed. Her costume was stuck to her skin she'll have to peel it off. Her hair was falling out of the ponytail she had it in.

Robin P.O.V

"Artemis" I called out but no response back.

"Arty" I  said getting closer.

"Artemis!" I yelled which finally seemed to snap her out of it.
"Huh.." She turned towards me.
"Your knuckles are bleeding." I informed her.

She looked down.

"So?" She asked.
"You should stop punching that thing like a maniac." I answered.
"Your right.." She said.
"Thank you." I said back.
"I should start kicking thanks Bird boy." She said back.
"That's not what I meant and you know it." I said..
"You sure about that?" She asked.
"Yeah I am." I responded.

She did a spin kick to the punching bag.

"I'm not kidding stop before you hurt yourself!" I demanded.

She stopped and looked straight at me.

"Why do you care?" She asked rudely.
"Umm because your my friend.." I repiled.
"Why does it matter to you? Why should it matter to anyone?" She started questioning.
"Because I care about you a lot... Probably more than you'll ever know." I said back.
"Funny your about the only person who cares about me." She said back.
"That's so not true. Your mom, Megan, Zatanna, Raquel, Kaldur, Conner and Dinah." I said.
"I don't see them here.... Besides that isn't exactly what I meant." She responded.
"Oh.. Then what did you mean?" I asked.
"You know Wally did cheat on me.. But that wasn't the only reason we broke up two days ago." She said.
"It wasn't?" I asked.
"No... See you and I are alike we have a hard time letting people in Wally doesn't get that so it annoyed him... That and well-." She started.
"Well what?" I asked.

"You bird boy." She whispered.
"Me?" I asked.

Oh crap Wally probably figured it. He figured out that I liked her! He is so going to kill me.. Maybe I could play it off as a miss understanding....

"Yeah you." She said.
"What about me?" I asked scared out of my mind.
"Well for one thing were always close that being said we'd tell each other things that on one else knew about. Second of all I know you like me Bird boy...." She answered.
"I don't like you!" I yelled.
"Keep telling yourself that boy of wonder." She teased.
"Guess lying to you is useless." I said.
"Ya think." She said.

"How are you?" I eventually asked.
"Ehh.. Not the best. I mean Wally and I have had a rocky relationship.. I knew it wasn't going to last especially since my heart wasn't 100% there it's just the fact of he cheated on me because I wasn't good enough." Artemis answered while looking at the ground.
"You are good enough Artemis! Don't ever tell yourself your not." I said as I grabbed her hands and held them into mine.

We both went silent she was looking at me and well I was looking at her.

"Hey G-  Sorry I didn't mean to umm interrupt." Megan said as we quickly pulled her hands apart from each other.

Artemis didn't say anything else as she left the room.

"Yeah Megan?" I asked...

Hopefully she wouldn't tell the others about this it was nothing romantic just 2 teenage friends having a serious conversation... That was all it was.... Nothing else.... Right???.....

Author Note: So I've been struggling with ideas lately which is why I really haven't updated much. I made this awhile ago and just didn't post it so hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if Wally seemed like a jerk. Please tell me your thoughts.

Also if you have any request that you would like to read let me know.