Easter

Artemis P.O.V

I was sitting in my room listening to music when I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I called out.
"Your worst enemy!" He replied.
"Well in that case you can leave!" I teased back at him.
"What if I said mail man?" He asked.
"Leave the mail at the door." I responded.
"Batman." He said back.
"Oh in that case. Go away no one likes you but that weird boy on the team... What's his name again???" I teased.
"Fine... It's a me a Robin." Robin said mocking Mario.
"Oh that's his name... Never liked that kid." I teased.

Before I knew it a pillow came flying at the back of my head. I turned to see Robin standing beside of my bed.

"Oh hey buddy you missed the weird person at the door.." I said.
"Uh huh." He responded.
"Anyway what do you want bird brain." I said.
"Well... Here's the thing my Dad is at work my grandfather is in England and it's Easter day..." He started.
"So?" I asked.
"Well my little Brother never got the chance to celebrate Easter so I was hoping you'd help me give him the best Easter ever!" Robin said smiling.
"Sure why not." I said.. I mean how bad could it possibly be.
"Awesome!!! I'm so glad your going to be helping me Arty.." Robin said excitedly.

So Robin and I left the Mountain to go get his little Brother. To "Give him the best Easter ever."

"Not to rain on your parade but how exactly do you think we'll pull this off." I stated.
"Glad you asked. I was hoping to make him look for his Easter basket, paint eggs and have a Easter egg hunt along with a wonderful Easter dinner." Robin said.
"When is your father going to be home?" I asked.
"Tomorrow night... He went to metropolis to have a business meeting." He responded.
"Oh.." I said.
"I'm not ruining your plans am I? If so you don't have to I would want you to spend time with your mother she matters more than anyone else in the world to you." Robin said.
"The only thing I had plan was to make Easter dinner." I said.
"Ahh." He said back.

We went to the park where two black hair boys we're. The one was small and had green eyes while the other had muscles and greenish/bluish eyes.

"He's all yours." Said the older boy towards Robin before leaving.

"Hey Dami you ready for the best Easter ever!" Robin said.
"Tt." He responded.
"This is Artemis Crock she's going to be spending the day with us! That is until she needs to make dinner." Robin said.
"Crock.. Father well informed me of you." He said.

What about me? How on earth does his father know anything about me??

"So first things first I hid a ton of eggs here earlier.. So here's a basket Your job is to find the eggs.. And since I know very well that you like competition I want Artemis to also look for eggs. I mean if your okay with that?" Robin said.
"Realistically it's more of a child thing but your lucky I didn't have much of a childhood." I responded.

So the hunt started obviously I wanted to make sure Dami beat me... That's a weird name.. but He didn't really seem interested at all. Robin was walking with him and seemed to be giving clues.

Robin P.O.V.

"Isn't this Fun." I said.
"This is childish." Damian said.
"You know you are still a child right? Not everything has to be serious all the time that gets boring real fast." Robin said.
"Why is she even here Grayson.. You wouldn't happen to like her would you?" Damian said.

I felt myself blushing even bringing up the fact I like her.

"What No absolutely not!.. I thought it would be great for you to be around her since you both have a lot in common like the fact that your related to assassins. Besides she's a really good friend of mine I trust her with my life." I added.

Eventually every egg was found. Damian had one more egg than Artemis.

"So what's next?" Artemis asked.
"Dyeing eggs.." I shouted.
"Cool but can we do it at my apartment I want to check up on my mom plus she might enjoy doing it with us.. I mean if you want to." Artemis said.
"Yeah sounds like a plan!" I said.

We got to Artemis Apartment. Her mom was in the kitchen..

"Be nice." I told Damian in a hush tone.

"Hey mom." Artemis greeted.
"Hello Artemis." She greeted back.
"Hey Ms. Crock." I said.
"Oh hello Robin.. Who's this?" Paula said.
"Damian." He introduced himself.
"I call him Dami and he loves it!" Robin added.
"Tt.. Just so we're clear I Hate it." He responded back rudely.
"We we're going to dye eggs are you going to join us?" Artemis said.
"No but you kids have fun." She said before wheeling out the kitchen.

We got the dye all ready along with the eggs.

"Alright whose ready!" I said.
"I guess I am.." Artemis replied.
"Tt." Was all Damian did towards Robin.

We began dyeing eggs my first one was obviously a blue color that match the color of a Robin's egg.

Artemis P.O.V

"Look I made a Robin's egg!" Robin squealed.

He looks so cute...

"Oh yeah well my Green egg looks better than your blue one!" I teased.
"Oh really since when!" He replied.
"Since now." I said.
"What about you Dami?" Robin asked.
"I used Red." Damian answered.

After coloring Damian and my mom started watching Yogi bear and the Easter bunny while Robin and I prepared dinner.

"I'm glad that you helped me.." Robin said while making the homemade mac and cheese.
"Your kidding right we're friends and that's what friends do for each other." I responded while making devil eggs.
"You didn't have to... You did enjoy yourself.. Right?" Robin spoke.
"Your right I didn't and enjoy myself this has been my best Easter.." I said causing him to smile.

We went silent for awhile... A comfortable silent.

"Your a good older brother..." I said.
"Thanks.... Your a wonderful friend." He complimented.
"So are you." I said.
"You really couldn't have taken that compliment." He responded
"One question.. Why? Why me instead of anyone else you know?" I questioned.

"Because..... Wally with kids don't match plus you live in Gotham we're very close together.... But also you were robbed.. Robbed from being a kid.. From having things like this.  I also like having you around me.." Robin said.

Before I have the chance to respond he yelled "Dinner's ready!" And gave me a smile.... A cute Smile.

"Hey he never looked for his basket." I whispered.
"He will it's at home." Robin whispered back.

Authors note: Happy Easter!!!!! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter please tell me your thoughts. Sorry it was along chapter. Damian was 11 in this and the boy at the park was Jason but he was 17 in this... I don't know why but I really love the idea of  him being a older brother to Dick, Tim and Damian.

Also I really wanted to shout out some amazing Traught writers firstme21 June13girl Niciou  and AAthen and PoisonedHealth (If you do not wish to have a shout out let me know and I'll edit it.)