Tears

Artemis P.O.V

"NO!"

I jolted awake when I heard the scream of a teammate. If a villain thinks he's smart enough to get away with this he clearly has not meant me.

I grabbed my bow and arrow. I debated about taking a light but decided not to. I will be fine without it I am trained to fight without light.

I was ready to fight who was there but soon came to a stop outside of Robin's door.

I've never been inside, he tends to hate people in his room. Wally went in one time and Robin yelled at him and almost put a Batrang into his throat.

The screaming hasn't stopped. He wouldn't like it but I have to make sure he's okay. I got on one knee and started picklocking his door. I pushed it opened causing a loud creek to be heard through the halls.

I seen him... He was a mess. There was no one else in the room just him with his messy hair, sweaty self, screaming and kicking. He had tears rolling down his face. Dang... A nightmare...... Nightmares are the worst...

I had to do something.. Or is that over stepping my bounds?..

In a quick action I ran over and started to tap and tell Robin to wake up.

"Robin get up." I said frantically.

After about 1 minute of me doing that he sat straight up with a gasp. Tears still streaming down his face.

We didn't speak but instead I pulled him in a hug. He hugged back instantly. I could feel his body tremble. His tears on my shirt but honestly I don't care. I just want him to be okay.

We stayed like that for a while. He did wisper in my ear "don't leave" I didn't plan on it. Eventually he cried himself to sleep. I stayed there all night. It might be creepy but honestly I care about him alot and I know if it was me having this problem he would be there all night as well. Because that what we do. We protect eachother and depend on one another.

Author Note: Hey guys thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed. Please tell me your thoughts.