Little Notes (Valentines special)

Artemis P.O.V

It's a week away from Valentine's day. Conner asked Megan to be his Valentine. Kaldur shyly asked Raquel. Zatanna is waiting for Wally to ask her.

Robin... I.. As much has I hate Valentine's day... I kinda want him to ask me..

I was heading to my room to find a note that said:

'Rose are red violets are blue I like you'

It was neatly written. I couldn't help but smile. Seriously who wrote this. The only members on the team that didn't have a valentine is Wally and Robin. I hope Wally ask Zatanna she really likes him.

The next day I went to walk in my room and found a note on the door.

'Stars shine bright but you shine brighter'

I smiled. It's cheesy but they tried. Some one actually tried.

All week I got notes well tomorrow Valentine's day so when I found the note today it said:

'Will you be my Valentine? Yes or no
P.S just leave the note here sorry it's not that Romantic just don't want to embarrass myself.'

I circled yes. If they are coming back they must be watching. I ran to the side of the wall to watch.

I heard someone drop from the ceiling. I looked at who it was... Robin.

He was looking at the note with a huge cute grin.

"So your the note writer." I said with a smile.

I caught him off guard.

"I..." He spit out.
"Aww that's so cute your speechless." I responded with a laugh at his cuteness.

He started blushing and looking at the ground. I grabbed his hand.

“Hey I'm just kidding I really like you. I'm glad it was you asking and not Someone else.” I said.

He lightly smiled.

“So you still want to be my Valentine?” He asked quietly but loud enough.

“Yes!” I screamed.

He looked up at my eyes. He smiled.

Wally P.O.V

Zatanna was in her room. I ran over to the door with chocolate candy hearts in my hands.  I knocked on the door.

Zatanna answered “Hey.”

“Do you you wanna be my Valentine.” I said while holding the chocolate.

Artemis P.O.V

Valentine Day came around!!!!!

Conner and Megan went to a movie theater. Kaldur and Raquel went to Atlantis. Zatanna and Wally are going on a date.

I walked into MJ where Robin said he wanted to meet. There was Rose petals on the floor.

They lead me into a room with a table with a red table cloth. A candle on the table was the only light.  

I saw a teddy bear right in front of the candle. There was also two plates.

I felt a hand take mine. They lead me to a seat which they pulled out.

We ate our dinner that Robin made. It was very good.

Soon after he handed me chocolate and some flowers.

I already grabbed the bear. I named him honey.

He walked away.

I felt something around my neck which I figured out was a necklace Robin bought that looked like a bow and arrow.

“Thank you.” I said.

He simply smiled.

“Anything for You.” He said.

I kissed his lips. They were soft. Surprisingly his breath didn't stink. I bit his lower lip for entrance and he allowed it. We fought for dominance.

We broke apart.

Author Note: Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Hope you enjoyed this Traught Valentines with a bit of Zatanna and Wally.

Thanks for reading.