The Cake

Robin P.O.V

Here I am at Mount Justice bored. Then out of no where I had a idea what to do. I needed to get a few things.

Time skip.

There the batter to my Red velvet cake was ready to go in the over. Alfred taught me how to make a ton of stuff and this was no exception.

I still had a little bit of batter in my mixing bowl and I saw Arty in the training room so I made a loud noise.

She heard it and went to investigate while I hide.

Artemis P.O.V

I heard a loud noise. I got my bow and arrow just in case. I headed out into the kitchen.

All I saw was a bowl with some kind of cake batter.

"Megan must be back." Is what I was thinking.

I took a very tiny amount on my finger.

I tasted the batter.... It was so Good. This must be Red velvet cake.

"Hey Arty." Robin said.
"Hey. Where's Megan?" I asked.
"Not up here." He responded.
"Then who made this?" I asked.
"I'm not sure.. How was it?" He asked.

He's playing some kind of game so I'm just going to go along with it.

"It's really good." I said.
"Do you know what it is?" He asked.
"Yeah. It's Red velvet cake." I responded.
"Good." He said
"What?" I asked.
"You know what it is." He said.
"So you made it." I confronted him.
"Yeah." He said while itching the back of his hair and blush.

I did something weird/dumb.

I took some of it and put it on his lips and leaned closer to him. I brushed my lips aganist his.

Then left a soft kiss on them. When I pulled away he was blushing so bad.

I licked my lips to get it off. Then pushed him to a wall my hand on his shirt and kissed him. He soon kissed me back. He put his arms around my waist. His lips where soft.

Soon enough though we had to break apart for air. Even though I wished that it didn't end yet.

Author Note:

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed. Please tell me your thoughts in the comments.