Preview

"Dude who's that?" Robin asked his bestfriend.
"Who?" He asked back.

Wally looked to whom his bestfriend was 'checking out'.

It was a girl with blonde hair which she had pulled up. She had grey eyes. She was wearing a brown jacket, white shirt that showed a bit of her stomach, blue pants and black high heel boots.

"Maybe we should introduce ourselves." Robin proposed.

She felt someone staring at her so she turned to see who it was and found it was two she was guessing hormonal teenage boys.

One had red hair with Green eyes wearing a flash shirt with blue pants and red sneakers.

While the other had black hair his eyes were covered with tinted black sunglasses. He had on a green hoodie, black jacket, blue pants and black sneakers. He was smirking at her.

He noticed she was looking at him.

Author Note Please read: This is a preview of a new story I am writing I have five chapters finished right now I will post them some time.

This is apart of chapter five. Its called Superhero Academy this is the first page they are actually in the school....

Hope you enjoyed this preview please tell me your thoughts on it don't be scared of telling me its bad trust me I know that but I like writing. So please tell me so I can see if I should make any adjustments to the real story.

Thanks for your input and Thanks for reading.

Also if you have any suggestions for Traught Stories I would love to hear it.