"Way is clear. Go!" Robin commands as he pokes his head back out then he, Kid and I head towards a pillar in the middle of the hangar. We watched a patrol bot lazily go by when he heard another one drop to the ground behind us. We turned and saw the Martians behind us.

Robin gestured for them to follow and we all ran behind him.

M'gann de-camouflages as she loses her balance, with a groan she leans against her Uncle. "No. He's gone."

She falls to her knees, crying, and Wally and I approached her. I gave her a warm hug. "It's all right. We'll find him with Artemis and the league, I know it." He says to her.

"No." Manhunter interjects. "My mind is clearer now. The disintegration beam is exactly that. There is no detention facility, no prisoners to rescue. Our mission holds no purpose."

"No are you sure aren't remembering things wrong? They have to be okay." I asked him.

Wally grunted loudly grabbing Manhunter by the front of his cape. "No! You're wrong. The Zeta Radiation proves she's alive. She's-!"

Robin grabs him by the shoulder, turning Wally to face him, holding him still with his hands on both his shoulders. "Stop it, KF. I've been scanning for League and Team signals since we got inside. They're not here. Artemis is gone." I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. Wally opens his mouth to try and say something, but he grits his teeth and looks away. "But our mission still holds purpose. To destroy this mothership."

J'ohnn helps M'gann and I to our feet. Robin walks away with us following. M'gann places a hand on Wally's shoulder before following us too.

Wally groans a little before running behind us.

They open a door to a room stained with red light, the source a gigantic orange sphere, with a metallic partial shell around it. Two drones are on their side of the sphere.

Robin looks at his HoloGlove. "This is the power core. Blow this and the whole mothership blows."

We all take off to one of the platforms at the same time. Robin lands first and closest to the edge, his eyes go wide for a moment, feeling the change in gravity that tugs at his cape and his whole body towards the sphere. I flew after them grabbing Wally's hand and making a hand construct and grabbing onto the wall.

A drone approaches us, clicking.

M'gann hits it first, then her uncle knocks it completely away. The two of them landing on the surface, and gravity shifts again. I let go of the wall and let Wally and Robin down on the orange sphere.

When they land Robin starts taking off the extra straps on his chest.

"You knew." Wally realizes. "You knew from the beginning why we were really here."

Robin types away on his Holocomputer before looking down at the charges. "Four minutes. Let's go."

The hangar doors slide closed before Wally can even reach them.

"Perfect." he gripes, but hearing a clicking sound he turns around. "Huh?"

There are five or six drones approaching them, one fires a laser before the rest join in.

Miss M and Manhunter split up from Wally, Robin and I to avoid the disintegration beams.

"Sixteen seconds and counting. Manhunter, take Miss Martian and Midnight and go!" He said pushing me over to them.

"No. We won't leave you." I reached out towards them only for Manhunter to pull me back. He phase shifted through the wall pulling me through also. It gave me a chill down my spine.