"Who's Lami Noona, Han?" Chenle asked Han.

"She's Dada's friend! They're classmates," said Han. "She also gives my toys."

Chenle gets Han's bowl of dry ingredients and mixes it in with his bowl, wondering why he didn't know who Lami was. Chenle's sure he never missed any of Jisung's posts, also the posts of Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun. They never posted about girls or someone named Lami.

"Oh, then she must be good," Chenle managed to react to what Han had said.

"She's also pretty, too!" Said Han. "You should meet her sometime, Mister Lele."

Yes, I should meet her and know her. Chenle thought.

"JISUNG, HOW'S YOUR report?" Lami asked Jisung when Jisung got out of the room. She was waiting for him in the corridor.

"It was fine. I think we did great," Jisung answered. "Why are you still here?"

Lami blushed when Jisung asked her. She handed Jisung a packet of cookies, "I baked this for you and Han. He seems to like it."

Jisung accepted the packet of cookies. "Yeah, he really likes this. Thank you, I'll give this to him."

This is too sweet though. Jisung thought as he put the cookies inside his bag. He really doesn't understand why Han really likes it, he finds it too sweet than most cookies he ate. He preferred to eat Jaemin's cookies than Lami's.

"Do you wanna go to our house to see Han?" Jisung asked.

Lami got redder as she put her hair behind her ear, "No need. I just want to make Han happy. But maybe I can go there another time?"

Lami obviously likes Jisung. She liked him since the first time she saw him in the class. She was shocked at first when she found out that Jisung already had a son but she's happy when she found out that Han's other parents left them. Since then, she promised herself to make Jisung and Han like her.

But after almost two years of being classmates with Jisung, he doesn't show any interest in her. Lami promised to herself that she won't stop impressing Jisung until he finally likes her. That's her goal why she's giving a lot of food to them.

Jisung nodded, "Okay. Thank you again for this."

The two part their ways. Jisung doesn't have a job at the café today so that's why he'll go straight home today.

When Jisung got home he saw his son sitting on the table counter, looking happy and amazed.

"Han, Dada's home," Jisung said as he kissed his son's forehead.

"Dada, look! We made cookies!" Han said while pointing at the baked cookies on the table. "I helped Mister Lele."

"That must be yummy," Jisung praised Han.

"Also Han, your Lami Noona also baked cookies for you," Jisung said as he got out the cookies in his bag and gave it to Han. He didn't notice Chenle's expression change. Chenle was looking at the packet of cookies like he could kill it.

"Oh, we have a lot of cookies now," said Han as he looked at the cookie's made by Lami then looked back at the cookies he and his Mister Lele made.

"I'll eat this first then this," said Han, he's planning to eat the cookies they baked and then eat Lami's cookies after.

"Eat a cookie today, then save the others for tomorrow. You can't have too many sweets," said Jisung.