alright i'm on my way

i haven't actually been to jyp yet so i might get lost going there. i hopped in a taxi and told them to go to jyp.

time skip

i reached the building and i went inside, a staff member immediately stopped me.

"hey miss i'm sorry but you cannot enter here"

"oh uh got7's yugyeom told me to come here" she looked pissed.

"really? i'm sorry miss but that excuse has been used for so many times already, i have to ask you to leave now" she crossed her arms.

"but i'm serious! here's his message" i showed her our converation but she just raised an eyebrow.

"uh huh do you expect me to believe that?" i bit my lips. i then messeged yugyeom.

@yu_gyeom
active 24 minutes ago

uh yugyeom a staff member here won't let me in

she won't believe me that you told me to go here

what should i do?

he didn't saw it so i was stuck here. "ugh you have to leave ma'am" she looked really pissed.

"guards!" i was shocked when she suddenly called the guards. 2 of them went near and held me.

"w-wait! let me explain" they were already taking me outside.

"yuna?" i looked back behind and saw jackson.

"wait let her go" the 2 guards let me go. "what's going on here?" he asked.

"s-she said that yugyeom wanted her to come i just told her to leave but she wouldn't"

"we know her, whenever she comes here let her in. her name is kim yuna" the staff member took note.

"c'mon let's go" my shoulders raised when he put his hand over. we left the entrance and went to their cafeteria.

"why are you here?"

"yugyeom-ssi said i should stop by your practice" he got some chips and some water bottles. i helped him carry some but he still had his arms over me.

"do you want anything?"

"ah no i'm good" he gave me some yogurt. "thanks..?" i started to eat it.

we went downstairs to their dance room and i saw everyone who looked really tired and were sitting down.

"yuna! i'm glad you were able to come in, i just saw your message i started to worry" yugyeom said as he approached and hugged me.

"you're sweaty gyeom and jackson saved me from there" i gave him some water and he took it. "ah sorry hehe"

i handed one for jinyoung aswell as jackson distributed it to the others. "you all look tired, you must've been practicing hard" i sat down in the couch where jaebeom was sitting.

"it's tiring but we can do it" i heard jaebeom said and drank the water.

"i'm really excited for the comeback!"

"really? what did you think of the teasers?"

"you all looked really good" i gave them a thumbs up. i saw mark across me at the other couch who was using his phone. i stood up and sat next to him.

"hi mark what are you-" i was gonna lean into his shoulder when he stood up.

"i'm sweaty yuna" i think my heart just cracked. "oh.. right.. sorry" i pursed my lips and then bit it. he went to where youngjae was. jinyoung then sat next to me.

"hyung's just tired, don't mind him" he said and tapped his shoulder saying i should lean there and so i did. i just finished eating my yogurt.

"i think my heart cracked when i heard him say that" i muttered. "cheer up, he'll be okay later on" i nodded. he opened his camera and we took a few selcas keeping the angle from below.

"you look cute there jinyoung" we were scrolling through all of the pictures we took. "i'll send to you later if you want" i just nodded.

a few minutes have passed by and they dressed up in suits. "where's mark-ssi?" jaebeom asked and they were all gathered up.

"i think he's in the bathroom hyung" bambam said. they were all putting on a coat.

"oh is this gonna spoil me? i don't wanna get spoiled"

"oh no we already finished practicing for the title track, this is a camera rehearsal for our side track poison besides were coming back tomorrow you'll just hear it earlier" jaebeom said then mark appeared. i just looked at him put on his coat.

they had a prop, it was a door with wheels on it. there were currently on standby then the music played. it started off with a whistling part which i found addicting. i just silently watch them practice and they were really good.

the cameraman was really doing a good job filming them even though it's just a camera rehearsal. i found my eyes always landing on mark, he dances really well. i mean the other members dance god too but there's something about how mark dances. they would be times where our eyes would meet for a second but he would avoid me.

the song was about to end and there was this part where they took their coats off. i choked on my own saliva. shit i didn't expect that. the song finished by jinyoung closing the door.

"and cut! that was great guys" the cameraman said and they clapped. i cheered them on aswell.

"what did you think yuna?" yugyeom asked. "i think you guys did well! you danced so good yugyeom!" i said.

"ah really? thanks yuna" he smiled at me. "oh yuna isn't spring fling close?" he asked.

"yeah it is"

"woah what are you gonna wear?"

"i'm actually not going"

"what?!" they all asked. "why are you guys so interested about it? i find the spring fling boring that's all"

"no it's not, i found spring flings really good before" yugyeom defended. "still, i'm not going" i stood up from my seat.

"i should head back now, you're still pretty busy. i wish you all the best of luck for your comeback tomorrow, i hope you guys get a win on saturday!" they all sat up.

"thanks for stopping by yuna, you really gave us alot of energy!" youngjae flashed a smile to me.

"it's no problem!" i grabbed my bag and was preparing to go. "i'll see you guys soon!" i waved goodbye and went to the door.

"g-goodbye mark!" he didn't reply, ouch.

i bit my lip and head out. i went upstairs and felt my pocket to realize i left my phone.

i instantly went back down. "that's really stupid hyung" i heard bambam said when i entered.

"sorry guys, i forgot my phone" i searched for it and saw that it was where mark was sitting.

"u-uh hey mark, is my phone in there?" he was busy at his phone then he looked at me. his gaze was cold then looked beside him and it was my phone. he just gave it to me.

"t-thanks" i hurriedly left the practice room cuz the air was really awkward for me. i catched my breath and picked up a taxi for me to go home.