"You will need to do a sleeping spell," she said.

"Um," Maya blinked in surprise. "What? How did you..."

"I know what you want to do," Clare said stepping out of her room. "There are guards posted outside of the vault and there is a silent alarm that rings in my parents room and office if we don't turn off the security system before we open the door."

"Did you really learn all that by breaking into the vault once?" Maya said suspiciously.

"I don't want to answer that question," Clare smiled.

"So will you help me?"

"Yes,"

"Why?" Maya asked.

"Because you're kind of dumb," Clare said as she put up her hoodie. "But I like you and I want you to be happy with Heyder."

"You know you will get in trouble too, right?"

"What are you talking about?" Clare laughed. "I was never there."

"Ah," Maya nodded her head. "Got it. Don't worry, my lips are sealed."

"Good. Now let's go."

The two girls hurried through the halls to the main floor. At the top of the stairs, Maya casted a sleeping spell and put the two guards at the door to sleep before she hurried down with Clare behind her.

"I feel like James Bond," she said as they rounded the corner to the narrow passage that led to the vault.

"Shhh," Clare held up her finger to her lips. "You know Ella talked way less when we did this. Use your mind-link."

"Sorry," Maya whispered as they walked. For the rest of the way no one spoke until they reached the doors to the vault.

The two Queen's guards posted at the door looked up in alarm as Maya and Clare appeared in front of them. They bowed their heads and looked up with questioning eyes.

"Good evening, your grace," one of them said.

Now, Maya. Clare said to her cousin.

Instantly, the guard's eyes began to grow heavy. They stumbled on their feet for a second before they collapsed in a deep slumber.

"Won't they remember seeing us when they wake up?" Maya said as she stepped over a guard.

Clare pulled out a baton from one of the guards and smacked them over the head. Maya shrieked in fright.

"Clare! What the fuck?" She asked.

"Now they won't remember us," the girl shrugged.

"Now they probably will have a concussion too," Maya snatched the baton out of Clare's hand before she could smack the other guard. "Did you learn the memory erasing spell?"

"No," Clare shook her head. "We're still trying levitation."

"Jesus Christ," Maya said. She bent down and placed her hand over the sleeping guard's head. Quickly reciting the memory spell, she took away the last few minutes to ensure they wouldn't remember Clare or her coming down in the middle of the night.

"You really need to learn this," Maya said as she stood back up.

"That's a hard spell," Clare said in her defense. "I'm still doing like stage two spells."

As Maya listened her eyes fell on the security camera.

"Fuck," she said.

Clare followed her eyes to the two cameras facing them.